More and more Somalis demand to move the capital as clannism echoes

Should Somalis move the capital from Mogadishu?

• YES! Its an absolute horror show and we have had enough of reverse engineering !

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • No, continue to remain a shithole for 30 more years

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Somalis are sick and tired of the lawlessness and tribalism of certain unukuh leh folks its time to move the capital!

TekNiKo

VIP
Stop crying reer Tutsi, all of Somalia Hawiye baa leh
Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

FGS for the past decade has been kept alive by the very people you lot are calaacaling about. Reer Muqdisho have invested billions into FGS we demand returns on our investements and we are getting them and rightfully so, don't be sore losers, it is an ugly look.
:silanyolaugh:
If it ever will be relocated to a new city it will be when we want it not because of the online calaacal of some failed Somalilander dhoocil or homeless laangaabs who are allergic to the idea of investing into their lands.

Last edited:
I vote for the Capital to be moved to Garowe. Xamar is a beautiful city which is perfect for the Capital. Sad that one Qabiil claim it instead of it being shared between Shanta Soomaliya.

I predict unless this attitude of "Unuka Leh" changes sooner or later the Somali public will have enough and move the capital.

Jungle

VIP
Reer PL really got the short end of the stick :francis: Mucaarad HSM along with us and got nothing to show for it. It weren't all of them tbf but a substantial amount irl and on here loI I said just before the election them and NN would be on the same side in a few months :ulyin:

I'll be damned if I argue with nabar iyo naxdin again :idontlike:

@TekNiKo howsha wado eboow :salute:

TekNiKo

VIP
FGS for the past decade has been kept alive by the very people you lot are calaacaling about. Reer Muqdisho have invested billions into FGS we demand returns on our investements and we are getting them and rightfully so, don't be sore losers, it is an ugly look.
:silanyolaugh:
If it ever will be relocated to a new city it will be when we want it not because of the online calaacal of some failed Somalilander dhoocil or homeless laangaabs who are allergic to the idea of investing into their lands.
Pick one you cant have your cake or eat it too either Xamar is the capital and cosmopolitan or it is a tribal city with Clan chiefs. Unfortunately you cannot have both.

TekNiKo

VIP
I vote for the Capital to be moved to Garowe. Xamar is a beautiful city which is perfect for the Capital. Sad that one Qabiil claim it instead of it being shared between Shanta Soomaliya.

I predict unless this attitude of "Unuka Leh" changes sooner or later the Somali public will have enough and move the capital.
They have shot themselves in the foot by alienating the rest of Somalis. Now everyone sees their naked tribalism.

naked nick wilde GIF

TekNiKo

VIP
Mudane Farmaajo was a beacon of hope and made even SLers feel welcome in Xamar. The difference is light and day

TekNiKo

VIP
Baahane and co are now monopolizing the Somali Visitor Visa sector of Kenya. HSM has no shame and only awards lucrative contracts to his fellow clan members with no govermental oversight and making travelling Kenya more expensive for the already Poor Somali.

I'm in favor of keeping the capital where it is. If it were moved to lets say to PL, then all the qaraxyo iyo corruption will come to PL or where ever the capital is moved.

Pick one you cant have your cake or eat it too either Xamar is the capital and cosmopolitan or it is a tribal city with Clan chiefs. Unfortunately you cannot have both.
Who is gonna stop us? Reer West Gedo? The same reer West Gedo who couldn't even stop Madobe from handpicking their mps, are now here so boldly expressing their opinions. Intey dad xor yihiin camal. No one gives a shit about your opinions.

Lol just because we are trying to make you understand our point of view in a civil manner doesn't mean we are seeking your support or god forbid approval. We will make it happen, hadaad rag tahay na hor istaag
:mjswag:

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
Reer PL really got the short end of the stick :francis: Mucaarad HSM along with us and got nothing to show for it. It weren't all of them tbf but a substantial amount irl and on here loI I said just before the election them and NN would be on the same side in a few months :ulyin:

I'll be damned if I argue with nabar iyo naxdin again :idontlike:

@TekNiKo howsha wado eboow :salute:
* Farmaajo

I said HSM instead of the retards name. Expect a extension dooro block :ufdup:

Trending

Latest posts