More and more japanese women refuse marriage and kids

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
Inalillahi wa inailahi ragioon, spelt wrong I know, now I will pray for you sxb. And please remember, the outside isn't what matters, it the inside that counts. Yukari will always be better that whatever hoe you throw around.
2019-08-15 01.21.59.png

giphy.gif

Lady Hinata of the Noble Hyuga clan is a million times better looking than that ugly flat chested CHILD Yukari.
:fittytousand::camby::siilaanyolaugh:

“My mother is 66 and her favorite line to hit me with is. Who the f*ck wants to be 70 and alone?” Lol this Drake verse always stood out to me. It’s applicable too.

Yup. This isn't a feminism thing. It isn't a religious thing. It's a product of the conditions of the society.

In a society where people aren't overworked, the prospect of marriage would skyrocket. If the women rejected marriage because of tradition, they would be a trend of marriages between the women and more liberal men. Said trend would cause a political shift, which would change the culture of said society.

There's always a sensible explanation for something. Even if we don't like it.
Interesting. What do you think would happen with the more conservative people. Wouldn't this structural change create a bigger political conflict by the new polarity with the traditional people whos dying out? One outcome would be that far-right groups would grow considerably, and animosity would skyrocket.

Apollo

VIP
The country is 98.5% ethnic Japanese, that's a high percentage for a country with 125 million people. You're wrong, they could let in more highly skilled human capital from neighboring East Asian countries, but they haven't due to xenophobia. Their extreme selection process is also clear evidence of xenophobia, even though the state is Democratic and highly developed.

Northeast Asians have much lower levels of empathy than West Eurasians/Caucasians do. My Suugo theory on why China, South Korea, and Japan are so extremely against immigration while Western Europe is so open in comparison.

Interesting. What do you think would happen with the more conservative people. Wouldn't this structural change create a bigger political conflict by the new polarity with the traditional people whos dying out? One outcome would be that far-right groups would grow considerably, and animosity would skyrocket.

Thats already happening in europe. While white women are focused on their careers non whitrs are breeding and growing in population. There is a slow but steady demographic change and its scaring white people. But they are in a hard place because they dont want kids or immigration and and thats not sustainable. Kids are resources and if we outbreed them we take over society

Apollo

VIP
Thats already happening in europe. While white women are focused on their careers non whitrs are breeding and growing in population. There is a slow but steady demographic change and its scaring white people. But they are in a hard place because they dont want kids or immigration and and thats not sustainable. Kids are resources and if we outbreed them we take over society

Second and third generation POCs in the West tend to have the same very low fertility rates as local whites. It's mainly the first generation + new inflow that keeps the POC % rising in the West.

Second and third generation POCs in the West tend to have the same very low fertility rates as local whites. It's mainly the first generation + new inflow that keeps the POC % rising in the West.

True but white are wary of brown people. And with second and third mixing will increase. So pure whitrs will still decrease and history show us when white people feel threatened they can be very aggressive. This will lead to more mixed people not identifying with whites

True but white are wary of brown people. And with second and third mixing will increase. So pure whitrs will still decrease and history show us when white people feel threatened they can be very aggressive. This will lead to more mixed people not identifying with whites
You're underestimating the power of complexity to pacify people. Whites are no longer a unified group. I bet more Whites will side with POCs than you seem to believe, while a strong minority border on extremism. You think things will become rocky, while I think things will be in equilibrium.

You mentioned that immigration is not sustainable, which isn't supported by statistics. Immigration, including illegal, shows no trend in increased levels of criminal behavior and stimulates the economy positively. This phenomenon is specific to the US.

But equilibrium is hard to maintain.

Last edited:
As adults they have the right to do whatever they want. Japan just has to find a way to accomodate to the low birth rates.

You're underestimating the power of complexity to pacify people. Whites are no longer a unified group. I bet more Whites will side with POCs than you seem to believe, while a strong minority border on extremism. You think things will become rocky, while I think things will be in equilibrium.

You mentioned that immigration is not sustainable, which isn't supported by statistics. Immigration, including illegal, shows no trend in increased levels of criminal behavior and stimulates the economy positively. This phenomenon is specific to the US.

But equilibrium is hard to maintain.

In europe specially uk immigration is the reason we had brexit. With lax immigration it created lack of housing which lead to houses increasing in value greatly. At the same time when they opened the door for europe it brought in huge amount of workers which lead to wagea stagnating and in some cases going down. For society to function most jobs are low skilled jobs and a lot of people at the lower end got screwed while they are being ignored and told the economy is great. Its all in your head. This lead to a group if white people vote in brexit that has bever voted. The government didnt see it coming because these people didnt vote in the past

Yoo

Eel eh?
Good for Japanese women.

This is the bottom line:

They (men) say they want family, but they don’t want to be apart of the hard work that goes into it, so the woman is left to toil alone as if she’s a single mother. The only difference being the extra resources. It’s such that rich/well-to-do divorced/single mothers with children are in the same position as a married woman with a husband. It’s a trap. Not having an involved husband is its own nightmare, and when the last heavy straw of how much she does without you hits the ground, it’s the end of the marriage.
Treating your wife like your maid is what makes it unbearable, how do you expect a small human to do all that worko_O Some people have no naxriis :farmajoyaab: I help out by cleaning my own dishes and the wife couldnt be any happier

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Sucks to be them then.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
This is a very long article and Im just posting a snippet of it

The percentage of women who work in Japan is higher than ever, yet cultural norms have not caught up. More and more, women are rejecting the double standard.

The percentage of women who work in Japan is higher than ever, yet cultural norms have not caught up: Japanese wives and mothers are still typically expected to bear the brunt of the housework, child care and help for their aging relatives, a factor that stymies many of their careers.

Fed up with the double standard, Japanese women are increasingly opting out of marriage altogether, focusing on their work and newfound freedoms, but also alarming politicians preoccupied with trying to reverse Japan’s declining population.

As recently as the mid-1990s, only one in 20 women in Japan had never been married by the time they turned 50, according to government census figures. But by 2015, the most recent year for which statistics are available, that had changed drastically, with one in seven women remaining unmarried by that age.

And for women ages 35 to 39, the percentage was even higher: Nearly a quarter had never been married, compared with only about 10 percent two decades earlier.

The change is so striking that a growing number of businesses now cater to singles, and to single women in particular.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/03/world/asia/japan-single-women-marriage.html

--------------------------

I find it really sad more and more people are choosing their job over family. Its all good when you in your 20s and feel untouchable. But what happens when you in 50s and all alone? My mum has 6 kids and her friend has no kids and never married. I feel she lices a very lonely kife where she has to do everything by heself. While my mums 6 kids all adults now we all give her money while she has her own shop. If she needs anything there is always one of us there. Children are the greatest resources imo.
Nothing better than children akhi females that reject having children waa cursed and too much gaalnimo has entered their dhiig

Yoo

Eel eh?
If you work for a foreign company you're good. And some create their own business there.

I think Japan is a place to see. Or live 1-3 years.

I've been fascinated for so long my dad is convinced I will bring a Japanese fiance.

When I told him to buy "Death note" for me in Japanese not English he lost it. :siilaanyolaugh:
LOOL funny relationship you have with your old man

Yoo

Eel eh?
Most elements in their culture are positive lol. their social degeneracy is affected by many different factors, including the 'work ur ass off till u die' culture. They're not primitive at all.

lmao. We think it's normal for a grown 65 year old to marry a 10 year old sbx.
No need to qashin my post. It was truth.
Talking like a waaqist

Trending