More and more japanese women refuse marriage and kids

Discussion in 'General' started by Jaydaan, Aug 13, 2019.

1. The_Kong Dong

The_Kong Dong

Ratings:
    +605
    2019-08-15 01.21.59.png

[​IMG]

Lady Hinata of the Noble Hyuga clan is a million times better looking than that ugly flat chested CHILD Yukari.
    :fittytousand::camby::siilaanyolaugh:

• Qashin Qashin x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. YourBroMoe

YourBroMoe Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

Ratings:
    +6,429
    It's a cartoon fam.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. The_Kong Dong

The_Kong Dong

Ratings:
    +605
    It's a joke fam :mahubowtf:

4. riyaale

riyaale

Ratings:
    +899
    Japanese man married to hologram!!!

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. Farhiya 687

Farhiya 687

Ratings:
    +801
    “My mother is 66 and her favorite line to hit me with is. Who the fuck wants to be 70 and alone?” Lol this Drake verse always stood out to me. It’s applicable too.

6. The alchemist

The alchemist

Ratings:
    +5,203
    Interesting. What do you think would happen with the more conservative people. Wouldn't this structural change create a bigger political conflict by the new polarity with the traditional people whos dying out? One outcome would be that far-right groups would grow considerably, and animosity would skyrocket.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Apollo

Apollo Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +35,478
    Northeast Asians have much lower levels of empathy than West Eurasians/Caucasians do. My Suugo theory on why China, South Korea, and Japan are so extremely against immigration while Western Europe is so open in comparison.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. The alchemist

The alchemist

Ratings:
    +5,203
    Might be the case.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Jaydaan

Jaydaan

Ratings:
    +4,251
    Thats already happening in europe. While white women are focused on their careers non whitrs are breeding and growing in population. There is a slow but steady demographic change and its scaring white people. But they are in a hard place because they dont want kids or immigration and and thats not sustainable. Kids are resources and if we outbreed them we take over society

10. Apollo

Apollo Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +35,478
    Second and third generation POCs in the West tend to have the same very low fertility rates as local whites. It's mainly the first generation + new inflow that keeps the POC % rising in the West.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jaydaan

Jaydaan

Ratings:
    +4,251
    True but white are wary of brown people. And with second and third mixing will increase. So pure whitrs will still decrease and history show us when white people feel threatened they can be very aggressive. This will lead to more mixed people not identifying with whites

12. The alchemist

The alchemist

Ratings:
    +5,203
    You're underestimating the power of complexity to pacify people. Whites are no longer a unified group. I bet more Whites will side with POCs than you seem to believe, while a strong minority border on extremism. You think things will become rocky, while I think things will be in equilibrium.

You mentioned that immigration is not sustainable, which isn't supported by statistics. Immigration, including illegal, shows no trend in increased levels of criminal behavior and stimulates the economy positively. This phenomenon is specific to the US.

But equilibrium is hard to maintain.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  13. 911

Ratings:
    +4,411
    As adults they have the right to do whatever they want. Japan just has to find a way to accomodate to the low birth rates.

14. Jaydaan

Jaydaan

Ratings:
    +4,251
    In europe specially uk immigration is the reason we had brexit. With lax immigration it created lack of housing which lead to houses increasing in value greatly. At the same time when they opened the door for europe it brought in huge amount of workers which lead to wagea stagnating and in some cases going down. For society to function most jobs are low skilled jobs and a lot of people at the lower end got screwed while they are being ignored and told the economy is great. Its all in your head. This lead to a group if white people vote in brexit that has bever voted. The government didnt see it coming because these people didnt vote in the past

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Yoo

Yoo Eel eh?

Ratings:
    +163
    Treating your wife like your maid is what makes it unbearable, how do you expect a small human to do all that worko_O Some people have no naxriis :farmajoyaab: I help out by cleaning my own dishes and the wife couldnt be any happier

• Like Like x 1
  16. YourBroMoe

YourBroMoe Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

Ratings:
    +6,429
    Sucks to be them then.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. CaliTedesse

CaliTedesse صومال ابن كوش

Ratings:
    +10,020
    Nothing better than children akhi females that reject having children waa cursed and too much gaalnimo has entered their dhiig

18. Yoo

Yoo Eel eh?

Ratings:
    +163
    LOOL funny relationship you have with your old man

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. saredochani10

saredochani10

Ratings:
    +1,785
    We do :) !

• Like Like x 1