More and more japanese women refuse marriage and kids

Men are supposed to be responsible over women as well as provide for them. So yes, if you have a daughter, wife or sister you are responsible for guiding them on the right path so they dont live a life of regret. We are Muslim men; not nihilistic atheists.

Feminism is not a choice anymore for women. It's now the default. In the eyes of society you are either a staunch feminist career women who doesn't need a man or a lowly housewife slave working for the patriarchy. Do you see how they've taken over the narrative and pushed this satanic propaganda? Thanks to feminism women are literally brainwashed to go against their God given biological nature of having kids and being a homemaker. Dont believe me? Look at what the Prophet (pbuh) said with the hadith @TekNiKo posted below:
Guiding is a code word for forcing people into choices which they can develop themselves.

Biologically men often f*ck everything that moves regardless of consent on both sides. Biologically men don't wear clothes, live in cars or build planes yet we do. Feminism is the choice between being able to choose your life or let some random stranger deem you unfit for anything but cleaning and cooking.

@Waaqo of Punt but thats the point its because they've deviated from their culture to accept and embrace westernisation thats put them in this position and yes while they have some positive elements of their culture, its still however a primitive culture regarding certain social conventions such as hebephilia and the fetishization of minors specifically school girls which at times is seen as a social norm amongs certain people within japan.

Particularly certain men, after white men oriental asian men mostly from east asia are the most decadent when it comes to degeneracy as they're viewed as almost inanimate, ineffectual, and meek which is why they could end up becoming redundant sadly because not all of them have the appearance of kiryu kazuma unfortunately which is compounded by their degenerate sexual proclivities.
Most elements in their culture are positive lol. their social degeneracy is affected by many different factors, including the 'work ur ass off till u die' culture. They're not primitive at all.

lmao. We think it's normal for a grown 65 year old to marry a 10 year old sbx.
No need to qashin my post. It was truth.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Don’t worry, China will culturally enrich Japan once they take over the Asia Pacific.

Then, 500 million sexually frustrated Han Chinese will re-populate Japan.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is a very long article and Im just posting a snippet of it

The percentage of women who work in Japan is higher than ever, yet cultural norms have not caught up. More and more, women are rejecting the double standard.

The percentage of women who work in Japan is higher than ever, yet cultural norms have not caught up: Japanese wives and mothers are still typically expected to bear the brunt of the housework, child care and help for their aging relatives, a factor that stymies many of their careers.

Fed up with the double standard, Japanese women are increasingly opting out of marriage altogether, focusing on their work and newfound freedoms, but also alarming politicians preoccupied with trying to reverse Japan’s declining population.

As recently as the mid-1990s, only one in 20 women in Japan had never been married by the time they turned 50, according to government census figures. But by 2015, the most recent year for which statistics are available, that had changed drastically, with one in seven women remaining unmarried by that age.

And for women ages 35 to 39, the percentage was even higher: Nearly a quarter had never been married, compared with only about 10 percent two decades earlier.

The change is so striking that a growing number of businesses now cater to singles, and to single women in particular.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/03/world/asia/japan-single-women-marriage.html

--------------------------

I find it really sad more and more people are choosing their job over family. Its all good when you in your 20s and feel untouchable. But what happens when you in 50s and all alone? My mum has 6 kids and her friend has no kids and never married. I feel she lices a very lonely kife where she has to do everything by heself. While my mums 6 kids all adults now we all give her money while she has her own shop. If she needs anything there is always one of us there. Children are the greatest resources imo.

Its sad as Japanese men are good lovers. They respect the gender role in the bedroom. And their women are very beautiful. I guess evolution taking its cause.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Its sad as Japanese men are good lovers. They respect the gender role in the bedroom. And their women are very beautiful. I guess evolution taking its cause.

@Basra how are they good lovers when they have small dicks the size of 10 year olds how can they even satisfy their women when their d.i.c.k.s keeps falling out because its 2 to 3 inches are you trolling?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra how are they good lovers when they have small dicks the size of 10 year olds how can they even satisfy their women when their d.i.c.k.s keeps falling out because its 2 to 3 inches are you trolling?

huuno thats a bit graphic. U just left a link.

They are sensual. I mean their gu.s size is better than say chinese or other south Asians. They are dominant in the bedroom. Quite contrary to their submissive nature outside the bedroom. I usually tick off all qualities and then give a grade

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Who needs them :nahgirl:

Japanese men are living the dream

Real women are garbage compared to waifus :fittytousand:

waifu pillow.jpg

:rejoice:

My personal waifu is Hinata

ec5cd7b81ae7625fda8b10462b4eb4af.jpg

:ahh::banderas::diddyass::lawd::patrice::whew::wowsweat:

Wiryaa, do not trigger me with this washed out waifu. At least go for someone pure, like Yukari.

Their women are beautiful. I wish to find a mhslim japanese woman. Waa naago nool. But their society is very weird. They live to work and take their jobs way too serious. Depression and suicide is high in their society.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Their women are beautiful. I wish to find a mhslim japanese woman. Waa naago nool. But their society is very weird. They live to work and take their jobs way too serious. Depression and suicide is high in their society.

That is what happens if u have lots of @AussieHustler walking around - no God

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
So it's basically FGTOW, instead of MGTOW.

I respect it tbh. If you live in Japan, and work, you're working long ass hours. There are people who work to death.

If the women in said society, are also expected to do all the housework and take care of the kids, under those conditions, then it's not hard to understand why choosing to be married in a culture where there is absolutely no support is very alarming.

In a marriage where both the man and woman work, it's obvious that they should share the responsibilities within the home and to their kids. If the workload is on the woman, it's going to look like a raw deal.

I'm not surprised. The society simply needs to adapt to this. Make marriages where both working partners are expected to help each other, and where the workplace is more reasonable, and we don't go issues anymore.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Sxb WTF??? :shookgabre::damn:

I want a Big Mac not a little Happy Meal :nahgirl:

How am I supposed to get full eating so little.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:gaasdrink::gaasdrink:
:siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile:

Inalillahi wa inailahi ragioon, spelt wrong I know, now I will pray for you sxb. And please remember, the outside isn't what matters, it the inside that counts. Yukari will always be better that whatever hoe you throw around.

So it's basically FGTOW, instead of MGTOW.

I respect it tbh. If you live in Japan, and work, you're working long ass hours. There are people who work to death.

If the women in said society, are also expected to do all the housework and take care of the kids, under those conditions, then it's not hard to understand why choosing to be married in a culture where there is absolutely no support is very alarming.

In a marriage where both the man and woman work, it's obvious that they should share the responsibilities within the home and to their kids. If the workload is on the woman, it's going to look like a raw deal.

I'm not surprised. The society simply needs to adapt to this. Make marriages where both working partners are expected to help each other, and where the workplace is more reasonable, and we don't go issues anymore.

True. Japan is where we are heading to in the west. People work too long to have solid family time and that stress is killing relationships. I read somewhere we have more things in life than ever but we are also more stressed than ever. The japabese believe they dont need to adopt and think robots can do most jobs soon.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
True. Japan is where we are heading to in the west. People work too long to have solid family time and that stress is killing relationships. I read somewhere we have more things in life than ever but we are also more stressed than ever. The japabese believe they dont need to adopt and think robots can do most jobs soon.
Yup. This isn't a feminism thing. It isn't a religious thing. It's a product of the conditions of the society.

In a society where people aren't overworked, the prospect of marriage would skyrocket. If the women rejected marriage because of tradition, they would be a trend of marriages between the women and more liberal men. Said trend would cause a political shift, which would change the culture of said society.

There's always a sensible explanation for something. Even if we don't like it.

Trending