More and more japanese women refuse marriage and kids

Tukraq

VIP
Who cares why?

She doesn't care, why should you?

Maybe it's a coping mechanism to life, or she likes the feel of the environment O anything.

I don't care if anyone does anything,all I care about is that they have the right to relative freedom.You , nor I, have the authority to restrict it.
Why are you acting like we’re forcing them? Just warning of the potential dangers of wasting away a women most important prime time on useless work

Elite in which way? I’ve never seen a more cucked populace there literally facing extinction lol, WW2 did a number on them

Nah I don't agree. They are facing extinction because they don't have kids anymore. And their lifestyle is so healthy they live up to 90-110.

My uncle lived in hokkaido and now Osaka. And he can't live in Europe now because of how Japan is advanced in technologie, the beauty of the culture, the sophistication, the art, the landscape.

I'm about to join him and see for myself.

Tukraq

VIP
Nah I don't agree. They are facing extinction because they don't have kids anymore. And their lifestyle is so healthy they live up to 90-110.

My uncle lived in hokkaido and now Osaka. And he can't live in Europe now because of how Japan is advanced in technologie, the beauty of the culture, the sophistication, the art, the landscape.

I'm about to join him and see for myself.
I mean yeah technologically Japan is in third place after US and China, going to backward Europe would be a major downgrade, but there work life balance :susp: there also still working into there 90s:damedamn: I heard the elders keep all the good positions and have these robotic youngsters work for them:damn:

I mean yeah technologically Japan is in third place after US and China, going to backward Europe would be a major downgrade, but there work life balance :susp: there also still working into there 90s:damedamn: I heard the elders keep all the good positions and have these robotic youngsters work for them:damn:

If you work for a foreign company you're good. And some create their own business there.

I think Japan is a place to see. Or live 1-3 years.

I've been fascinated for so long my dad is convinced I will bring a Japanese fiance.

When I told him to buy "Death note" for me in Japanese not English he lost it. :siilaanyolaugh:

Tukraq

VIP
If you work for a foreign company you're good. And some create their own business there.

I think Japan is a place to see. Or live 1-3 years.

I've been fascinated for so long my dad is convinced I will bring a Japanese fiance.

When I told him to buy "Death note" for me in Japanese not English he lost it. :siilaanyolaugh:
Sounds impossible, the Japanese men would never make an advance and you making one would have them quickly reply with no:siilaanyolaugh: that fiancé ain’t coming lol

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wallahi the Prophet SAW told the truth minor signs of day judgement include:

There will be many women of child-bearing age who will no longer give birth.

A woman will enter the workforce out of love for this world. [Ahmad]

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Feminism gives women the choice to embark on a life of their own doing. Not all women want to spend their 30s wiping the shit off little children and feeding them.

Feminism is the freedom to choose your life without being forced otherwise. It's an ideal all of us should support.

Most of elderly regret alot, that doesn't mean we need to plan their life for them.

Men are supposed to be responsible over women as well as provide for them. So yes, if you have a daughter, wife or sister you are responsible for guiding them on the right path so they dont live a life of regret. We are Muslim men; not nihilistic atheists.

Feminism is not a choice anymore for women. It's now the default. In the eyes of society you are either a staunch feminist career women who doesn't need a man or a lowly housewife slave working for the patriarchy. Do you see how they've taken over the narrative and pushed this satanic propaganda? Thanks to feminism women are literally brainwashed to go against their God given biological nature of having kids and being a homemaker. Dont believe me? Look at what the Prophet (pbuh) said with the hadith @TekNiKo posted below:

Wallahi the Prophet SAW told the truth minor signs of day judgement include:

There will be many women of child-bearing age who will no longer give birth.

A woman will enter the workforce out of love for this world. [Ahmad]

Japans population is imploding. This means more tax burden on fewer people, not enough babies to sustain the population, fewer people to stimulate the market (less market penetration). One-fourth of the populace is over 65 (+3.7%), and it's expected to become one third in 2050. But at the same time, they don't have the population to replace the previous generation to sustain the economy and take care of the elderly.

Japan must allow more immigrants in to teach them how to be more innovate, flexible, and human. It seems like there's a longterm trade-off with homogeneity. This "freedom" by not get a family and overworking leads to more systemic risk and less freedom in the long run.

Japans population is imploding. This means more tax burden on fewer people, not enough babies to sustain the population, fewer people to stimulate the market (less market penetration). One-fourth of the populace is over 65 (+3.7%), and it's expected to become one third in 2050. But at the same time, they don't have the population to replace the previous generation to sustain the economy and take care of the elderly.

Japan must allow more immigrants in to teach them how to be more innovate, flexible, and human. It seems like there's a longterm trade-off with homogeneity. This "freedom" by not get a family and overworking leads to more systemic risk and less freedom in the long run.

They are already letting in immigrants but only those who are qualified.

They are already letting in immigrants but only those who are qualified.
The country is 98.5% ethnic Japanese, that's a high percentage for a country with 125 million people. You're wrong, they could let in more highly skilled human capital from neighboring East Asian countries, but they haven't due to xenophobia. Their extreme selection process is also clear evidence of xenophobia, even though the state is Democratic and highly developed.

The country is 98.5% ethnic Japanese, that's a high percentage for a country with 125 million people. You're wrong, they could let in more highly skilled human capital from neighboring East Asian countries, but they haven't due to xenophobia. Their extreme selection process is also clear evidence of xenophobia, even though the state is Democratic and highly developed.

It's japan we're talking about that percentage is not surprising at all. They have very strict policies. Now that they are facing new challenges they are being more open to immigration but still is extremely controlled. https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/a...n-begins-experiment-of-opening-to-immigration

It's japan we're talking about that percentage is not surprising at all. They have very strict policies. Now that they are facing new challenges they are being more open to immigration but still is extremely controlled. https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/a...n-begins-experiment-of-opening-to-immigration
Abe is trying to make a change to this, but most Japnese doesn't share his sentiment. They would instead get robotic assistance to help them deal with issues than living with other humans. lmao

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Trash ass comment.

The post-modern incel culture that's destroying them isn't Japanese culture and they didn't have this issue before.

Using ur logic Somalia's culture is being shit in everything and blowing up innocent children.

:francis:

@Waaqo of Punt but thats the point its because they've deviated from their culture to accept and embrace westernisation thats put them in this position and yes while they have some positive elements of their culture, its still however a primitive culture regarding certain social conventions such as hebephilia and the fetishization of minors specifically school girls which at times is seen as a social norm amongs certain people within japan.

Particularly certain men, after white men oriental asian men mostly from east asia are the most decadent when it comes to degeneracy as they're viewed as almost inanimate, ineffectual, and meek which is why they could end up becoming redundant sadly because not all of them have the appearance of kiryu kazuma unfortunately which is compounded by their degenerate sexual proclivities.

More and more Japanese men are marrying other Asian women.

Asian migrant brides in Japan.

The increasing number of Asian migrant brides in Japan (Japanese: 嫁不足) marrying Japanese men is a phenomenon occurring in both rural and urban Japan. Since the mid 1980s, rural Japanese men have begun taking foreign Asian brides, from the Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, China and South Korea, as a way of countering the reduced number of women who are of marriageable, childbearing age that are willing to marry rural Japanese men.[1] The phenomenon later spread to urban parts of Japan as well.[2] The phenomenon has created a new industry of foreign marriage brokering that uses both local governments[3] and private organizations[4] to facilitate the immigration of foreign brides. This is largely a result of an aging population in Japan where approximately 20% of the population is over the age of 65, which is exceptionally high,[5] a fertility rate of only 1.3,[5] and increased opportunities for women and increased costs in child care.

Causes[edit]
It is difficult to identify a single direct cause for the practice of foreign brides because it is really the product of an environment. However, there are several factors which have contributed to the environment that fosters this practice. Since 1955 women have increased from 15% to 40% of the work force, reducing the availability to bear children.[7] There is the undesirability of the role of a rural housewife. Many women prefer not to be in this role as it severely limits career opportunities and has a social stigma.[4] Rural wives are expected to care for their husbands' parents. This can be a very traumatic experience as the relationship between the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law is very often abusive.[8] In addition to these duties, a wife will have the burdens of child rearing, household and financial management, and in many cases a share of the agricultural work. Overall, the declining number of marriages is responsible for 50% of the drop in birthrate.[9]

Another aspect that contributes to the phenomenon is the aging population of Japan. For the first time since the 19th century, Japan has been experiencing a population decline during peacetime.[10] While there are still many available women of marrying and childbearing age now, the trend of aging in Japanese society will become self-sustaining at some point. Since 1995, Japan has experienced a decrease in the production population, those who are aged 15 to 64.[11] There will simply be fewer women to fill these roles. And, as a result of fewer women, there will be fewer children. Marriage rates for women aged 25 to 29 dropped from 82% to 52% from 1970 to 1995.[6]

While this is still far into the future, in some places schools have been replaced with senior centers as there are no children to attend classes.[12]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_migrant_brides_in_Japan#Causes

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Good for Japanese women.

This is the bottom line:

They (men) say they want family, but they don’t want to be apart of the hard work that goes into it, so the woman is left to toil alone as if she’s a single mother. The only difference being the extra resources. It’s such that rich/well-to-do divorced/single mothers with children are in the same position as a married woman with a husband. It’s a trap. Not having an involved husband is its own nightmare, and when the last heavy straw of how much she does without you hits the ground, it’s the end of the marriage.

I think more and more people are realizing that parenthood is an option, not an obligation. Marriage is a choice, not a must.

In some circles it’s a sacrilege to suggest there are other paths equally/more gratifying than mothering.

Yep either allow mass immigration or start having kids. Sadly for them the way their society is setup and their culture neither looks possible right now. Its looking bad for them and their government has done nothing to address the issues facing their society

Trending