More and more homeless Somalis in Minneapolis

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I just saw an old dude I knew from Karmel Mal. He was standing with a Native American and had the help homeless sign.

Another that was married to my old Xawaadle friend lady, that guy is now sleeping under a bridge and homeless because he is alcoholic and wife kicked him out. I've also seen a few homeless Somali women pan handling.

Man Minneapolis became fucked up.

1200px-Minneapolis_on_Mississippi_River.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve been hearing from a close friend of a drug/opioid crisis in MN among Somali youth for a while now…..like multiple over doses & deaths every week. People have no idea the truly devastating effects of those drugs. Damages to your brain via overdose or even strong doses permanently damage your brain and sap much of your cognitive abilities. Somalis are most vulnerable, as starting at 68 there really isn’t any room for error.

Just ship em back to Somalia, have them teach English in schools, it’d be a much more dignified life for them then pan handling and shooting up on the streets. When I see those bums on the streets, all I can think of is that refugee in Dadaab who has been eagerly waiting for a chance to emigrate since 91 to make something for him/herself. Just round em up and ship em back 🚢

Last edited:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I’ve been hearing from a close friend of a drug/opioid crisis in MN among Somali youth for a while now…..like multiple over doses & deaths every week. People have no idea the truly devastating effects of those drugs. Damages to your brain via overdose or even strong doses permanently damage your brain and sap much of your cognitive abilities. Somalis are most vulnerable, as starting at 68 there really isn’t any room for error.

Just ship em back to Somalia, have them teach English in schools, it’d be a much more dignified life for them then pan handling and shooting up on the streets. When I see those bums on the streets, all I can think of is that refugee in Dadaab who has been eagerly waiting for a chance to emigrate since 91 to make something for him/herself. Just round em up and ship em back 🚢
They're smoking percocets too. Somalis became Perkheads here. Also, Fentanyl deaths too. A Somali brother here was severely addicted to Fentanyl and he was married to a beautiful Somali girl who didn't like his habits. Fentanyl is extremely powerful. A small amount the size of your fingernail can kill all of Columbus Ohio people. It's why police and paramedics use Narco spray to revive a person from near death and many celebrities especially black celebs die from Fent. I only do prescription Adderall which is like Khat.

Trending

Latest posts