Mooyaale Somalis breaking the Oromo siege

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Garre are warriors wallahi. Gotta give them props. :wow:
Not even Govt backed Oromos can silences the Garre, respect :obama:
If one clan can do this against a united Oromia imagine a united Somali people:friendhug:

Not even Govt backed Oromos can silences the Garre, respect :obama:
If one clan can do this against a united Oromia imagine a united Somali people:friendhug:
The land is still owned by Ethiopia
Tbh I don't think they would ever be able to free themselves

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Von, do you support Moyaale Somalis out of Somalinimo or because they are your clan?

I see you insulting and hating Puntland even though you claim you were raised there yet here you are acting like a nationalist.

Very peculiar.
I support Somalinimo im from a lot of major clans in and out of Somalia but i support Reer Moyaale out of the love of the homeland. We are so blessed to live in a time where Somalis own 3 percent of the continent of Africa, more than any other ethnicity in Africa.

I disagree on Puntland politics not its existences, if they dropped clan federalism ill support Puntland.

Im a Nationalist centralist, who doesnt care about his clan. Why should i restricts myself to a piece of Somalia when Allah swt give me Greater Somalia?
When ever a Somali does well somewhere in the world a Bantu, Arab or ajnabi drops dead.

:browtf:
Ive just noticed that someone dies when someone makes a play. Go figure :gucciwhat:
:z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet:

I wish more Somalis would actually help in pushing these oromos out, supplying arms, manpower etc.
Im surprised that Western Somalia isnt the most unified part of the homeland. It has to be more than just clan pride, dont Somalis see whats at stake

Last edited:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Its time to expand into the Borana region :westbrookswag::westbrookswag::westbrookswag:
its sad that they are singing the somali nation athem. because most somalis and the somali governement including the regional governments dont give a shit about these people

VIP
its sad that they are singing the somali nation athem. because most somalis and the somali governement including the regional governments dont give a shit about these people

The somali nation transcends borders. This song as well as the blue flag don't solely belong to somalia

:z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet:

I wish more Somalis would actually help in pushing these oromos out, supplying arms, manpower etc.

Certain groups in the region won't care until jigjiga is taken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending