Monisha Hershey you have an incel as an admirer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I regret giving my details here on how I look but you lowkey exposed yourself since you showed some pictures here before so be careful. Those thirsty niggas will hunt you down especially a fine Somali/Latina specimen.
:hemad:

Dont worry abti I’ll catch her during Jummah at Finsbury Park mosque... :lolbron:

Imagine being such a nigga that you come all the way to the 8th page because your jealous of me and how people rate me and shit for you to act like a feminine and start saying shit out of your ass? @Qarboosh your a arab begging doocil like creature who I highly doubt even had a girlfriend in his life. Your an incel that hates females and lashes out on me every change u get f*ck u and your mother how bow dat??!!!!

Imagine being such a nigga that you come all the way to the 8th page because your jealous of me and how people rate me and shit for you to act like a feminine and start saying shit out of your ass? @Qarboosh your a arab begging doocil like creature who I highly doubt even had a girlfriend in his life. Your an incel that hates females and lashes out on me every change u get f*ck u and your mother how bow dat??!!!!

adiga iyo tii kuxaartayba wass lmao
"You hate women" is that an appeal for assistance nayaahe this is about you being fake not women, anoo gabar kale wax ka sheegaya miyaad aragtay?lmao
As for having a girlfriend? Nin islaam ah ban ahay it's called voluntary celibism
real incel is the gay Farah pretending to be a girl

adiga iyo tii kuxaartayba wass lmao
"You hate women" is that an appeal for assistance nayaahe this is about you being fake not women, anoo gabar kale wax ka sheegaya miyaad aragtay?lmao
As for having a girlfriend? Nin islaam ah ban ahay it's called voluntary celibism
real incel is the gay Farah pretending to be a girl
20180807_205452.png
You are so madddd!! You need quran saar! Who stalks my thread all the way to the 8th page to chat bullshit? Only you. Your actually a freak. The only thing you can say is that I'm a gay farax you can't roast for shit because nearly everyone says that know be origiNal !!!

By the way that's your hooyo getting a quran Saar and your in the green hahaa.

View attachment 53635 You are so madddd!! You need quran saar! Who stalks my thread all the way to the 8th thread to chat bullshit? Only you. Your actually a freak. The only thing you can say is that I'm a gay farax you can't roast for shit because nearly everyone says that know be origiNal !!!

By the way that's your hooyo getting a quran Saar and your in the green hahaa.

I actually replied after reading the first page, guessing who I thought the twitter person was. You mentioned your little story after my post. Try again.

And perhaps "everyone" mentions it cos it's blindingly obvious

I actually replied after reading the first page, guessing who I thought the twitter person was. You mentioned your little story after my post. Try again.

And perhaps "everyone" mentions it cos it's blindingly obvious
You act like a nigga. Why did u even return to sspot u bloody shit lol. I might sound fucked up but people here like me I get along with everyone here EXPECT U! Now f*ck off I beg u.

You know what's funny? We never exchanged Instagram names here, we met each other on the comments on one of the funny Somali Instagram pages.

I remember when I DMed you because I saw one of your pictures here so I said are you Yaskaa from Sspot and you replied yes? You even caught me lacking and knew immediately I was Factz because who claims to be rich and muscular while coming from Toronto? But we promised not to expose each other on Sspot so is all good.
:denzelnigga:

That mutual agreement lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts