Monisha Hershey you have an incel as an admirer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
That's really how it went down. I knew it was you straight away!!!

I regret giving my details here on how I look but you lowkey exposed yourself since you showed some pictures here before so be careful. Those thirsty niggas will hunt you down especially a fine Somali/Latina specimen.
:hemad:

Im gonna make a new account, claim to be half Paraguayan...if I say Colombian it will be too obvious. Contact yaskaaa in here, she will feel some sort of connection with me being half somali half latina and I will get that IG for us guys. I just hope google spanish translation is as bad as somali
google translation and she picks up on it

I regret giving my details here on how I look but you lowkey exposed yourself since you showed some pictures here before so be careful. Those thirsty niggas will hunt you down especially a fine Somali/Latina specimen.
Don't worry my pics I had up here is not on my IG they will never find out!

Anyone else think this sounds like a fake scenario :ulyin:

Lmao nobody here is lying. Yas didn't lie about being half Somali and Colombian and yes, we got each others Instagram. I don't know how to prove it to you but I did a screenshot.
Literally if anyone else, ANYONE on this forum had mentioned this little IG story I would believe it but kkkk I'm sorry

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Literally if anyone else, ANYONE on this forum had mentioned this little IG story I would believe it but kkkk I'm sorry

I don't care about this forum and I have no reason to lie. If she was a catfish, I would be exposing her 24/7 and yes, this is how we met on Insta lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.