Mohamud, Waraabe, Merka, Mercury and vixr they found a cure for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I don't care about the cure she's talking about I want her :hemad:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Why is everyone in somalia especially the females lighter in complexion, whereas the men are a dazzling display of mahogany or dark oak ? Sorry but I find this concept bizarre, and don't give me this nonsense that women stay at home, no woman stays 24h in her home, as a result of this visual mystery another hidden concept needs to be unearthed. One which may shock everyone care to guess ?

waraabe

Your superior
Why is everyone in somalia especially the females lighter in complexion, whereas the men are a dazzling display of mahogany or dark oak ? Sorry but I find this concept bizarre, and don't give me this nonsense that women stay at home, no woman stays 24h in her home, as a result of this visual mystery another hidden concept needs to be unearthed. One which may shock everyone care to guess ?
Do you have a big booty?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Bleaching is an epidemic

every time I see that tragedy of a makeup on girls in Somalia, I'm compelled to go back and become a MUA.:kanyehmm:

the baby powder face and those caterpillar eyebrows need to die.:what:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
They don't stay in the house all day, but they stay in the house much more than men on average.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
10lbs of makeup

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The girl is trying to help you balding faraaxs, appreciate her efforts and seek help from the girl :hemad:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?

Nacalaa. @Transparent She thinks I'm mahogany?!?

I'm lighter than 90% of the Somali women you find wallahi. Back me up on this sxb.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts