Mohammed hijab of voting for people like ilhan omar.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
f*ck Mohamed Hijab, why didnt he make a video about not voting for Rashida Talib or whatever, Ilhans ARAB counterpart in the same government? Why wont he speak about HER and how evil SHE is, why is Ilhan demonized? Do you know how many Arabs are in the US GOVERNMENT, but they want to demonize Ilhan? Because shes Somali?

f*ck these Arabs using us as their mouthpieces, then demonizing us, f*ck Mohamed Hijab.

I'm voting for Ilhan, team Somali.

f*ck Mohamed Hijab, why didnt he make a video about not voting for Rashida Talib or whatever, Ilhans ARAB counterpart in the same government? Why wont he speak about HER and how evil SHE is, why is Ilhan demonized? Do you know how many Arabs are in the US GOVERNMENT, but they want to demonize Ilhan? Because shes Somali?

f*ck these Arabs using us as their mouthpieces, then demonizing us, f*ck Mohamed Hijab.

Aren't you Canadian?:farmajoyaab:

Mohamed Hijab is a moron. He made quite a few false statements in the debate with David Wood and tried to hide it.
David wood is an Idiot who's claims has been debunked so many times and he keeps repeating them as if it wasn't debunked. He blocked me on twitter after I debunked his garbage. Mohammed Hijab destroyed him in that debate. He made a couple of mistakes but that was corrected by his Dawah allies who made videos refuting the Christians who tried to misrepresent him.

Rashida Talib isn’t a bed wench.
:mjlol:

He always debates outdoors with Jews and Christian and he’s not giving us Muslims a good image. Somebody gotta tell him to not be cocky towards non Muslims or else they will never embrace Islam.

Tukraq

VIP
He always debates outdoors with Jews and Christian and he’s not giving us Muslims a good image. Somebody gotta tell him to not be cocky towards non Muslims or else they will never embrace Islam.
The American sheikh with him in the car is more high IQ and has an actual understanding of the deen, pretty much schooled him with knowledge lol

Trending