Mohammed Hijab CRACKS down on transgender

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I wish daniel provides more solutions though, other than that he's terrific
the thing is that he is an intellectual but not a scholar. It’s fair to give the opportunity for Muslims and non-Muslims to be aware of Liberalism dangers like feminism, lgbtq, etc. and let them take actions individually.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
the think he is an intellectual but not a scholar. It’s fair to give the opportunity for Muslims and non-Muslims to be aware of Liberalism dangers like feminism, lgbtq, etc. and let them take actions individually.
So now, feminism the idea of men and women being equal is dangerous . War yaa ilahey yaqaan, do you know how fucking stupid you sound?

How am I a Salafi? And I’ve never said LGHIV people deserve death in this thread. Why are you assuming things just from the little paragraph I wrote?
Don't worry, anything remotely religious to him is either wahhabi or salafi. For him you're either a liberal muslim (no such thing) or a wahhabi/salafi

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Don't worry, anything remotely religious to him is either wahhabi or salafi. For him you're either a liberal muslim (no such thing) or a wahhabi/salafi
She called feminism a liberalism danger. Who says that? Feminism means women and men are equal, how can you not support that, especially since she is a woman?

the thing is that he is an intellectual but not a scholar. It’s fair to give the opportunity for Muslims and non-Muslims to be aware of Liberalism dangers like feminism, lgbtq, etc. and let them take actions individually.
Feminism is Jewish invention that is used to cause chaos and disorder around this world. Who needs it when Allah has already given men and women there own roles.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Feminism is Jewish invention that is used to cause chaos and disorder around this world. Who needs it when Allah has already given men and women there own roles.
don't reply to this dumbass. he already admitted that his girlfriend controls him like a string. he has no idea what feminism is

Guys what did i say about responding to him :stopit:he's getting desperate now

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

1606841100372.png

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
wallahi it’s true they are falling for this "men and woman are equal " slogan because none Muslims women were oppressed for years and until now so I can understand why it sounds appealing to them but it’s not how feminism work and it’s certainly not for woman benefits.

Because in a world where even twins are different how can we be all equal in physics, abilities, performance, personality.

wallahi it’s true they are falling for this "men and woman are equal " slogan because none Muslims women were oppressed for years and until now so I can understand why it sounds appealing to them but it’s not how feminism work and it’s certainly not for woman benefits.

Because in a world where even twins are different how can we be all equal in physics, abilities, performance, personality.
Wallahi I sometimes pity western women since they have been oppressed by their men for so long, and they have fallen for this Jewish male invention to cause chaos.

As Muslims we don’t need those sort of things since Allah has already given a role to each and every person alive.

You dont think men and women should be equal??

Trending