Mohammed Hijab CRACKS down on transgender

Complete waste of time on Mohammed Hijab's part. Why waste time conversing with a person whom you will never agree with? The Tranny was on the Platform to spread his agenda.

Last edited:
:mindblown::westbrookwtf::williamswtf::ileycry:

different person??
Not the sheikh I’m talking about the Tranny Audubillah.

giphy.gif

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
warya I don’t care about what they are doing but they certainly forcing us to accept them, trying to brainwash our kids. so please miss me with that.

and yes hellfire is for people who do what Allah forbids like gay zina and the sympathiser of the sinner like you.
:russ: Influence our kids kulahaa. If your kids are easy influenced by social media, I have a very bad news for you.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Complete waste of time on Mohammed Hijab's part. Why waste time conversing with a person whom you will never agree with?
because it's a problem that needs to be faced. this ummah is slowly accepting this and making it seem halal. of course he has to speak up, even if he doesn't change this he/she person

100%

look at the part where he/she says that they watched the media and saw trans people and became intrigued by it. they are corrupting modern day children by making the whole media about this

How can you be against consensus from all madhabs, from every muslim.. it doesn't make sense its a clear agenda to try and change islam from within but they will never succeed

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
because it's a problem that needs to be faced. this ummah is slowly accepting this and making it seem halal. of course he has to speak up, even if he doesn't change this he/she person
Please Asli don’t ever use the word “ummah” again. There is no Muslim ummah. The Muslim countries are trying to wipe each other out. Miss wth this ummah narrative.

Muslim scholars need to come up with a viable and long-lasting response to LGBT mental illness.
Not just saying "it's haram" but methods for handling this in accordance with Islam.

sickness?
Is it a mental issue?
Is it possession?
Is it a hormonal imbalance?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Please Asli don’t ever use the word “ummah” again. There is no Muslim ummah. The Muslim countries are trying to wipe each other out. Miss wth this ummah narrative.
Ummah definition: the people of the Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.

no matter how divided we are we are STILL an ummah. unless you come up with a new prophet then so be it.

Unfortunately, this could also have an adverse affect in that it may cause Laymen Muslims to sympathise with the Tranny by giving a platform to him.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
wallahi here is a video of brother Daniel which did excellent research on how they trying to spread LGBTQ agenda in the Muslim world.

here another video on how some "Islamic" institutions are working with zionist to spread zina, lgbtq view in America Muslim community.

wallahi here is a video of brother Daniel which did excellent research on how they trying to spread LGBTQ agenda in the Muslim world.

here another video on how some "Islamic" institutions are working with zionist to spread zina, lgbtq view in America Muslim community.
I wish daniel provides more solutions though, other than that he's terrific

@Revolutionary already said dont feed the troll, if that guys ignored he will disappear nothing he says ever makes sense and he can barely string a sentence together.
He will continue to derail any thread that promotes ideas that are anti liberal and to bicker all day with those people he's here for that one purpose. He's here to sabotage any islamic influence on this forum

Trending