Mohammed Hijab’s podcast with Ayaan Hirsi Ali announcement

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Sadly true .
it's one of the primary reasons why we are where we are despite the enormous potential we are , it's just depressing.
I think the greatest issue with African politics is that African history is never allowed to take its natural course anymore. Believe me, most of these countries would have become stable and ruled by one party or another a long, long time ago. Either through populism or violence.

It's just that every time a certain party comes pretty close it just so turns out that outside powers that are usually western but now increasingly international (Gulf states, China etc.) decide that said party winning isn't good for their bottomline (like the resources they're looting) so they supply another party, plot assassinations and so on and so forth. Africa is never allowed to go through the natural course of human history; groups duking it out until a natural victor rises and takes over. That practically happened in Koonfur with the ICU:

But the west and other outside powers didn't like the idea of such a regime ruling Somalia so...

Congo is another prime example:

I think the greatest issue with African politics is that African history is never allowed to take its natural course anymore. Believe me, most of these countries would have become stable and ruled by one party or another a long, long time ago. Either through populism or violence.

It's just that every time a certain party comes pretty close it just so turns out that outside powers that are usually western but now increasingly international (Gulf states, China etc.) decide that said party winning isn't good for their bottomline (like the resources they're looting) so they supply another party, plot assassinations and so on and so forth. Africa is never allowed to go through the natural course of human history; groups duking it out until a natural victor rises and takes over. That practically happened in Koonfur with the ICU:

But the west and other outside powers didn't like the idea of such a regime ruling Somalia so...

Congo is another prime example:

I don't know, brother , but I think we had the same amount of time if not more than anyone else to reach that stage of cultural and sociopolitical evolution without outside intervention .
I don't want to sound like an old cadaan fart from 1920 , but I doubt anything would have changed even if we had another thousand years .
:ileycry:

Ayaan is a very sharp debater and Mohammed Hijab will make a poor defense. Maybe Yasir Qadhi would do better. Hijab makes poor arguments. The atheists don’t even believe in the quran so you can’t invoke verses from the quran , something types like Hijab won’t understand. You have to invoke philosophy to convince modern atheists.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Ayaan is a very sharp debater and Mohammed Hijab will make a poor defense. Maybe Yasir Qadhi would do better. Hijab makes poor arguments. The atheists fint even believe in the quran so you can’t invoke verses from the quran , something types like Hijab won’t understand. You have to invoke philosophy to convince modern atheists.

Ayaan isn’t a sharp debater and is not even that smart honestly. She’s literally the Mohammed Hijab of ex-muslims.

As much as find Mohammed Hijab annoying, he’s infinitely more educated than Ayaan is. The dude has numerous degrees and is an Oxford alumnus.

Ayaan doesn’t even have a Bachelor’s.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@NordicSomali feel free to Meh react but I’m right.

Ayaan does not possess impressive academic qualifications, is a failed politician and is an “author” who mainly relies on polemics in her pieces to garner traction.

She has not been heard of in almost a decade apart from when she makes some outrageous statement such as converting Muslims en masse to Christianity.

So please save your faux outrage for someone else.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
What the heck is going on with the sheer amount of support for a rabidly anti-Muslim apostate on this forum? A lot of murtads on here all of a sudden. Someone bring back all the 14-16 year olds so they can bully y'all.

Season 2 Coffee GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Xoxoxo

VIP
What the heck is going on with the sheer amount of support for a rabidly anti-Muslim apostate on this forum? A lot of murtads on here all of a sudden. Someone bring back all the 14-16 year olds so they can bully y'all.

Season 2 Coffee GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Doesn’t matter how much I dislike Mohamed hijab but I won’t support Ayaans dirty asss over him tbh. She also ridiculed us Somalis in disgusting ways ugh. Our name in the Netherlands is associated with her

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I do not mean to insult the Muslim brother, but intellectually- he will be devoured. Which is sad because i wish he was smarter. I saw him with Jordan Peterson, i think i lost brains listening and watching him. He had a golden chance to convert Jordan with intellect, but he failed.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Magan: 1. Badbaadinta la siiyo cid tabar darran. 2. Qof tabar darran oo qof kale ku tiirsan si uu badbaado u helo.

Magan: 1. The protection given to the weaker. 2. A weak person dependent on another person to be safe.

Sounds like refugee, maybe not directly, but indirectly.

Asylum seeking is called magan-galyo doon. It was a clever comment

Firstly the name magan has a completely different meaning than what it's being associated with, the name is given to a boy in a situation where divorce of the mother was revoked. This is similar to the word gaal which has different meanings the most common one being kafir. As you know there's an entire qabil with the name gaaljecel & the meaning of the word has no relation to being a kafir.

Secondly the connotation implied by hijab is an insult to her grandfather who is a muslim & has nothing to do with her. It's one thing to refute ayaan's gaalnimo & attacks against diinta but another to insult her lineage that consists of muslims. This is why it's important to have knowledge so as to avoid huge mistakes like this.

Firstly the name magan has a completely different meaning than what it's being associated with, the name is given to a boy in a situation where divorce of the mother was revoked. This is similar to the word gaal which has different meanings the most common one being kafir. As you know there's an entire qabil with the name gaaljecel & the meaning of the word has no relation to being a kafir.

Secondly the connotation implied by hijab is an insult to her grandfather who is a muslim & has nothing to do with her. It's one thing to refute ayaan's gaalnimo & attacks against diinta but another to insult her lineage that consists of muslims. This is why it's important to have knowledge so as to avoid huge mistakes like this.

What's the meaning of Magan?

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
What's the meaning of Magan?

I did explain sxb, it's refers to a circumstance where divorce was hindered as a result of giving birth to the boy. Name giving in our dhaqan varies, since our people are geeljire they often gave names based on occasions, circumstances etc.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Doesn’t matter how much I dislike Mohamed hijab but I won’t support Ayaans dirty asss over him tbh. She also ridiculed us Somalis in disgusting ways ugh. Our name in the Netherlands is associated with her
Never…go..to..the….Netherlands…they..will….associate…me…with…dajjals…niece….aka…Ayaan…Hirsi…Ali
Tv Land GIF by YoungerTV

Apollo

VIP
Ayaan doesn’t even have a Bachelor’s.

Fake news brah, Ayaan has a a Bachelors and a Masters from Leiden University, which is the oldest university of the Netherlands ranked in the global top 100 and at spot ~20 in Europe (out of 1000s). Furthermore, you must consider that she came to Holland as an adult with zero knowledge of the language (her first degree was in Dutch) and still managed to get into their top university.

Hijab's academic achievement is less impressive than hers taking that into account. Moreover, she was the first Somali to obtain a seat in a parliament of a Western country, many years before Ilhan Omar. She also worked or still works for prestigious thinktanks in DC while Hijab is mainly a YouTuber.

Fake news brah, Ayaan has a a Bachelors and a Masters from Leiden University, which is the oldest university of the Netherlands ranked in the global top 100 and at spot ~20 in Europe (out of 1000s). Furthermore, you must consider that she came to Holland as an adult with zero knowledge of the language (her first degree was in Dutch) and still managed to get into their top university.

Hijab's academic achievement is less impressive than hers taking that into account. Moreover, she was the first Somali to obtain a seat in a parliament of a Western country, many years before Ilhan Omar. She also worked or still works for prestigious thinktanks in DC while Hijab is mainly a YouTuber.
She’s only successful bc she hates Muslims. she had a good career in the 2000s but all the (white suprematist) atheists not just her haven’t sustained the popularity they used to have only reason why she’s talking to hijab he’s just a youtuber

Apollo

VIP
She’s only successful bc she hates Muslims. she had a good career in the 2000s but all the (white suprematist) atheists not just her haven’t sustained the popularity they used to have only reason why she’s talking to hijab he’s just a youtuber

She isn't stupid is all I am saying. Her father was also a scholar. Her IQ is probably in the 120-130 range, don't be fooled by the non-native/ESL accent.

Trending

Latest posts