Mohammed Hijab’s podcast with Ayaan Hirsi Ali announcement

Som

VIP
Magan: 1. Badbaadinta la siiyo cid tabar darran. 2. Qof tabar darran oo qof kale ku tiirsan si uu badbaado u helo.

Magan: 1. The protection given to the weaker. 2. A weak person dependent on another person to be safe.

Sounds like refugee, maybe not directly, but indirectly.
I believe he was misinformed by some somalis who don't know af Somali very well. Magan is a name in the sense of " protector" or the one who can give refuge,

Som

VIP
Fake news brah, Ayaan has a a Bachelors and a Masters from Leiden University, which is the oldest university of the Netherlands ranked in the global top 100 and at spot ~20 in Europe (out of 1000s). Furthermore, you must consider that she came to Holland as an adult with zero knowledge of the language (her first degree was in Dutch) and still managed to get into their top university.

Hijab's academic achievement is less impressive than hers taking that into account. Moreover, she was the first Somali to obtain a seat in a parliament of a Western country, many years before Ilhan Omar. She also worked or still works for prestigious thinktanks in DC while Hijab is mainly a YouTuber.
You should remember that ayaan's father Hirsi Magan Ciise was highly educated, he studied anthropology in Italy and in the USA (Columbia university) , he was SYL politician and later a key figure of the SSDF anti Siad movement.
Ayaan's family was wealthy, she isn't a regular poor refugee. In Kenya her family had a comfortable life and Ayaan attended a private Muslim school there, she is a product of the somali elite

Som

VIP
''Sounds like refugee, maybe not directly, but indirectly.''

Mr Hijab used it for comedic effect and wasn't that far off.
I hope he won't try to personally mock her just because she is a former refugee, he is using refugee as if it was a negative thing. He should stick to proving her points wrong, I feel this debate will be way more heated than the one with Peterson. Hijab showed he had some kind of respect for Dr Peterson while from other videos it appears he absolutely despise Ayaan Hirsi

probably the most disgraceful Somali out there in the diaspora. If you want to leave the religion whatever that's your business and I have no problem with that, but she made a career and fame over insulting Islam and making up constant lies, that's the issue.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Fake news brah, Ayaan has a a Bachelors and a Masters from Leiden University, which is the oldest university of the Netherlands ranked in the global top 100 and at spot ~20 in Europe (out of 1000s). Furthermore, you must consider that she came to Holland as an adult with zero knowledge of the language (her first degree was in Dutch) and still managed to get into their top university.

Hijab's academic achievement is less impressive than hers taking that into account. Moreover, she was the first Somali to obtain a seat in a parliament of a Western country, many years before Ilhan Omar. She also worked or still works for prestigious thinktanks in DC while Hijab is mainly a YouTuber.

She only got a masters in NL, her undergraduate was a secretariat course in Kenya.

Apollo

VIP
She only got a masters in NL, her undergraduate was a secretariat course in Kenya.

You are straight up lying here. I thought you were an honest guy, what's up with this? She did a pre-uni access course, the entire Bachelors, and Masters (so all three programs) in the Netherlands. You were caught spreading misinformation, so just stop here and don't try to argue on this any further.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You are straight up lying here. I thought you were an honest guy, what's up with this? She did a pre-uni access course, the entire Bachelors, and Masters (so all three programs) in the Netherlands. You were caught spreading misinformation, so just stop here and don't try to argue on this any further.

Dude I could be wrong but I’m not lying. You don’t have to be aggressive.

I checked her Wikipedia page which only mentions a master degree at the university you mention. It also mentions a secretariat course in Kenya.

Apollo

VIP
Dude I could be wrong but I’m not lying. You don’t have to be aggressive.

I checked her Wikipedia page which only mentions a master degree at the university you mention. It also mentions a secretariat course in Kenya.

To me it looked like a religiously/politically motivated dismissal of her achievements. Hence my tone. Anyhow, she did her entire university education in Europe, not Kenya.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
What the heck is going on with the sheer amount of support for a rabidly anti-Muslim apostate on this forum? A lot of murtads on here all of a sudden. Someone bring back all the 14-16 year olds so they can bully y'all.

Season 2 Coffee GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Just being kafiir is not the issue, she is coon, especially for the right wing against her own ppl

She’s only successful bc she hates Muslims. she had a good career in the 2000s but all the (white suprematist) atheists not just her haven’t sustained the popularity they used to have only reason why she’s talking to hijab he’s just a youtuber

She isn't dumb. But she is a completely shameless opportunist that will throw everyone under the bus to get ahead. Truly soulless.

A blueprint for Candace Owens. Gotta respect the grift.