Mohammed Hijab’s podcast with Ayaan Hirsi Ali announcement

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
I’m rooting for Ayan! 😃
Happy Birthday Reaction GIF by Kamie Crawford

Som

VIP
Magan means refuge or protection not refugee in the sense of asylum seeker
Also somebody should tell Mohammed Hijab that he can easily pronunce Hirsi in the correct way since he obviously knows how to pronounce ح.
Anyway I'm curious to see this debate, very interesting

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I will never forgive her for supporting that bastard that drew cartoons of our prophet, I forgot his name Van hebel co who was murdered.

Apollo

VIP
Magan means refuge or protection not refugee in the sense of asylum seeker

Magan: 1. Badbaadinta la siiyo cid tabar darran. 2. Qof tabar darran oo qof kale ku tiirsan si uu badbaado u helo.

Magan: 1. The protection given to the weaker. 2. A weak person dependent on another person to be safe.

Sounds like refugee, maybe not directly, but indirectly.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Magan: 1. Badbaadinta la siiyo cid tabar darran. 2. Qof tabar darran oo qof kale ku tiirsan si uu badbaado u helo.

Magan: 1. The protection given to the weaker. 2. A weak person dependent on another person to be safe.

It doesn't mean refugee

refugee in af Soomaali = qaxooti

(qax (fleeing) ooti = one)

Magan is more like the tribal practice of Somalis protecting someone if someone gives them 'magan' under their home. Basically they became part of the family and start also paying qaaraan (tax) to the clan.

This happened to murderers especially who flee their tribal town after killing someon and enter another village and someone gives them 'magan' to ensure they are safe in the city.

mrlog

VIP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ayan is rooting for the deportation of your parents :mjlol:

:russ:

She must be his cousin or something

I swear it's going to be an annoying snore fest; her rhetoric will perfectly align with anti-Islam, right-wing European nativists; and Mr.Hijab will be too wordy and say 'Wallahi, you're finished.'

:mjlol:

:russ:

She must be his cousin or something

I swear it's going to be an annoying snore fest; her rhetoric will perfectly align with anti-Islam, right-wing European nativists; and Mr.Hijab will be too wordy and say 'Wallahi, you're finished.'

:mjlol:

Qabyaalad is a hell of a drug
For some Somalis the tribe and tribal allegiance is above everything,
and I mean every thing .
:ileycry:

Trending