Mohamed Awale Liban, the man who designed the Somali flag talks the raisng of it at Hargeisa! #SomaliaAt60

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
The greatest thing a Puntite ever invented. And yes I mean this wholeheartedly with no bias or political agenda

:wow:

IMG_20200701_075221.jpg

THREAD:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
These dirty moryaans don't deserve it. Every time a moryaan tries to be nationalist and calls Puntland a clan state, I always remind them that I created the flag and I will take it back.

Adaawe

These dirty moryaans don't deserve it. Every time a moryaan tries to be nationalist and calls Puntland a clan state, I always remind them that I created the flag and I will take it back.

Always fighting Hutus leads to no where. At some point we have to acknowledge they are fellow Somalis and deserves equal rights. No matter how untasteful that is. Make sure you are strapped at all times tho. That's mando.

:mjdontkno:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Always fighting Hūtus leads to no where. At some point we have to acknowledge they are fellow Somalis and deserves equal rights. No matter how untasteful that is. Make sure you are strapped at all times tho. That's mando.

:mjdontkno:

We want to build better relations with the MJs both on the federal level as well as local regional level basically Garacad, stabilize these emotional conts basically ! having said that I do not care about their other relations, they have terrible relations with others, if anything it makes them less viable Darood representatives and we can take the throne naturally despite not even having the benefit of having a regional state for nearly 2 decades. :mjlol: :qri8gs7:

Adaawe

We want to build better relations with the MJs both on the federal level as well as local regional level basically Garacad, stabilize these emotional conts basically ! having said that I do not care about their other relations, they have terrible relations with others, if anything it makes them less viable Darood representatives and we can take the throne naturally despite not even having the benefit of having a regional state for nearly 2 decades. :mjlol: :qri8gs7:

Enough self sacrifice brother. It's time to eat. Our lands can make us richer than anything possible.

:eating:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
From lander parents teaching their children that they made the Somali flag to people claiming it was first raised in Hargeisa, I can't understand why some people are so desperate to connect the Somali flag's origins to Somaliland.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
From lander parents teaching their children that they made the Somali flag to people claiming it was first raised in Hargeisa, I can't understand why some people are so desperate to connect the Somali flag's origins to Somaliland.
Show us further proof it is really from 1954 in Somalia, not from a tweet nacala.. Puntland DID not even exist during that time saaxib.. :dead:

Either declare independence of stfu and align yourself with the government :pacspit:

Show us further proof it is really from 1954 in Somalia, not from a tweet nacala.. Puntland DID not even exist during that time saaxib.. :dead:

Either declare independence of stfu and align yourself with the government :pacspit:
You probably don’t know Somali history for you to ask that stupid question. Puntland didn’t exist but what did exist was Majertenia (Migiurtinia) region.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Can't you read you khat induced dumbfuck, it says the flag was raised in Iskushuban Somalia in 1954 and now Iskushuban is part of Puntland, please don't log in on Sspot while high on those leaves to further embarrass your self more.

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
You probably don’t know Somali history for you to ask that stupid question. Puntland didn’t exist but what did exist was Majertenia (Migiurtinia) region under Italian Somalia.
Don't embarrass yourself saaxib, don't bring that up. Clearly that was irrelevant during the union between British Somaliland and Italian Somaliland:reallymaury:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Can't you read you khat induced dumbfuck, it says the flag was raised in Iskushuban Somalia in 1954 and now Iskushuban is part of Puntland, please don't log in on Sspot while high on those leaves to further not embarrass your self.
Warya, you gon learn today, I have been smacking yall Puntlandtites and Puntatis since 2016 on this forum... I am well versed in the politics section, you better come with something better than a tweet and picture to tell me it was from 1954.

I believe the flag was hoisted in Iskushuban but was it really 1954? :leon: Give me a credible source, if you think a tweet is enough you must be new on this forum

Warya, you gon learn today, I have been smacking yall Puntlandtites and Puntatis since 2016 on this forum... I am well versed in the politics section, you better come with something better than a tweet and picture to tell me it was from 1954.

I believe the flag was hoisted in Iskushuban but was it really 1954? :leon: Give me a credible source, if you think a tweet is enough you must be new on this forum
It was lifted when the Italian flag was still waving and you can see that it's still not at it's best the star became straight in the 60s. It was lifted on independent soil in the 60s.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
It was lifted when the Italian flag was still waving and you can see that it's still not at it's best the star became straight in the 60s. It was lifted on independent soil in the 60s.
I can see that, you're right about the star. I was just sceptical of the date 1954 :ohno:

Trending