Mogadishu Woman exposes the truth about Mogadishu (must watch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
get your marehan mouth out if Great lion Iley,

when afweyn is attack i will allow uncle cabdi to be attaked, until then he is off limits,

his pinky did more for our region than marehan has done for somalia,

actually marehan did do something for somalia, they burned to the ground :damn:

who is begging you to hare a clan name with us, to hell with that darood fakeness,

You’re comparing Siad Barre AUN to Abdi Illey:comeon:

hell no, Cabdi iley was much better,

siad barre killed somalia, no fofcen to the dea dman, he is my uncle after all so God have mercy but iley was given a challenge no oen else could sort out, and by God he did,

please spend your time with another topic and leaver my uncle alone,

no matter what you will never ever change my mined about my uncle, my hero,

he single handedly removed all habashi bases from ddsi, we suffered, but he brought us from the bring,

Word for word what everyone else is saying about Mogadishu. It's a damn shame that you can hardly find any Hawiye that is willing to say the same/hold each other accountable. Farhia needs to lead them to glory.

They follow each other into sin, educated or uneducated, united for destruction. They don't stop each other.
Most hawiye women been speaking out last couple of years about it and they have all said same word

Did his ass just compare Greatness to a fly on the wall.:childplease:
waryaaaa @Teeri-Alpha choose your words carefully next time:icon twisted:

naya ugaas, let the man rest, but he destroyed somalia and burned it down and never built a single road in cabudwaq despite marehan looting the entire nation they could not even built a single dirt track in their own region,

dont you ever insult the best man cabdi iley, get him out of your mouth, seek permission before you talk about him, he removed all Ethiopian bases from the entire region and built 4 universities, and strengthend Ogaden domination in ddsi, 245 Mps out of 280, created new gobals, he did his best in a bad situation, bad hand delat to him,

bloody hawiye, sort out xamar before you talk about others, stop the bombs in xamar, adis was bombed but ddsi was never bombed thanks to uncle cabdi the wise,

afweyn left somalia in a hell hole, how is he better ?

I thought Dirs were hawiye. Since when did they leave hawiyenimo? I’m highly confused!

all langabs waa either dir or hawwiye, when hawiye wantsa war with darood he labels anything that breathes hawiye,

when 1door wants war with Ogaden in ddsi he 1door takes the claok of dir to get help against ogaden, all langabs change labels when it suits them,

dir name oromo as hawiye when waging war with Ogaden, heck even shekaal become dir when they need help against caghdeer,

east africa lives in fear of nightmare of the darood menace,

several months ago the whole of dir/1door all qahin ganged up on ogaden/onlf/absame, it failed, absame still came on top and created their own party, onlg won 87% of votes in 93 and 1997 despite all 1door and dir becomeing irir to take on us, they lost,

keep in mine the dir.hawiye card is sold like ice cream to anyone that wants to join to fight darood

Did his ass just compare Greatness to a fly on the wall.:childplease:
waryaaaa @Teeri-Alpha choose your words carefully next time:icon twisted:

fly on the all who single handledly took on and tamed all somalis on his 5,000 kilometre :trumpsmirk: then he made them came to jigjiga to do dhaanto, he did it to puntand, galmudug and somaliland, he all made hem dance on their on as he watched, no somali messed with him,

Ugaaso

Deni
naya ugaas, let the man rest, but he destroyed somalia and burned it down and never built a single road in cabudwaq despite marehan looting the entire nation they could not even built a single dirt track in their own region,

dont you ever insult the best man cabdi iley, get him out of your mouth, seek permission before you talk about him, he removed all Ethiopian bases from the entire region and built 4 universities, and strengthend Ogaden domination in ddsi, 245 Mps out of 280, created new gobals, he did his best in a bad situation, bad hand delat to him,

bloody hawiye, sort out xamar before you talk about others, stop the bombs in xamar, adis was bombed but ddsi was never bombed thanks to uncle cabdi the wise,

afweyn left somalia in a hell hole, how is he better ?

waryaaaaa amus, you unhinged cakdher. abdi iley is a piece of shit. and who is hawiye? :ftw9nwa: I'm big bad wolf puntlander.

fly on the all who single handledly took on and tamed all somalis on his 5,000 kilometre :trumpsmirk: then he made them came to jigjiga to do dhaanto, he did it to puntand, galmudug and somaliland, he all made hem dance on their on as he watched, no somali messed with him,

I curse the day Prof.Gaas did the dhanto with handicap abdi iley.
:jcoleno:

Ugaaso

Illey was a Puntland ally. I get Marehans are your abtis so defend them, but we don't beef Adeer Illey as Puntites

Correct me if I am wrong pls.

He also refused to sign a predatory oil agreement and was thus desposed.

Btw. How do you love Siyad Barre as an MJ..reer abti love? Or you actually like him.

Last edited:
hell no, Cabdi iley was much better,

siad barre killed somalia, no fofcen to the dea dman, he is my uncle after all so God have mercy but iley was given a challenge no oen else could sort out, and by God he did,

please spend your time with another topic and leaver my uncle alone,

no matter what you will never ever change my mined about my uncle, my hero,

he single handedly removed all habashi bases from ddsi, we suffered, but he brought us from the bring,
They're ungrateful sxb when sacad and saleebaan were regularly shooting videos gangbanging wagardhac who came to their rescue? Were where naagaha reer diini? Who gave them armaments and incorporated into liyuu boolis to protect their dignity and ancestral lands from these marauding gog and magog clans of galmudug? and yet they celebrate his downfall, this is why we need to cut ties with these cuqdad ridden midg.aans

Long live the legend Cabdi Iley

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Am i the only one who thinks @Teeri-Alpha is mentally unstable:gucciwhat:

This is why i got love for my Darods. They leave their mentally unstable to roam internet forums and keep them away from politics.

Hawiye keep their intellects away from Power and put their dhaandhaans into office:bell:

They're ungrateful sxb when sacad and saleebaan were regularly shooting videos gangbanging wagardhac who came to their rescue? Were where naagaha reer diini? Who gave them armaments and incorporated into liyuu boolis to protect their dignity and ancestral lands from these marauding gog and magog clans of galmudug? and yet they celebrate his downfall, this is why we need to cut ties with these cuqdad ridden midg.aans

Long live the legend Cabdi Iley
Wergadhac have never needed any assistance from anyone and Cabdi illey is serving tea and dropping soaps inside ethiopian federal prison. A fitting end for a cockroach. :chrisfreshhah:

images

Ugaaso

Deni
Ugaaso

Illey was a Puntland ally. I get Marehans are your abtis so defend them, but we don't beef Adeer Illey as Puntites

Btw. How do you love Siyad Barre as an MJ..reer abti love? Or you actually like him.

I'm not beefing or defending anyone sis.

Ugaaso

and i thought this ugaaso was hawiye the way she attacks me when i beef them, agah, she is dabyaco,

naya @Ugaaso iga xishow huuno i am shopping for my second wife and might demand your hand in return for future Mj mps getting a seat in kismayo ,

and i hope your dhaanto is on point, i like my wife to do dhaanto for me privately whilst she practices saying Agah seductively :diddyass:

agah agah waa dhab

waryaaaaa amus, you unhinged cakdher. abdi iley is a piece of shit. and who is hawiye? :ftw9nwa: I'm big bad wolf puntlander.

I curse the day Prof.Gaas did the dhanto with handicap abdi iley.
:jcoleno:

so why do yuo always defend hawiye when i beef them nayaa?

agah, naya, be proud dabyaco, and stay away when i karbash them hawiyes, even @PuntiteQueen knows i tell the truth,

Status
Not open for further replies.