Mogadishu Woman exposes the truth about Mogadishu (must watch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's Hawiye herself- Hawiye women need to take charge clearly.

"30 years of khasaaro"

She said that Hawiye don't stop each other.

That "kuligood eat haram".

They don't know what they are doing/no plan (just chaos?)

She said the haram income they eat and have fed their children has ruined them.

She talks about how 1991 was a disaster for everyone.

She talks about how Hawiye are killing Hawiye in Mogadishu (they are Alshabab).

how the businessmen refuse to pay taxes and facilitate/support terror in order to keep illicit income for their own children at the detriment of other Hawiye.

how Hawiye live from South Galkacyo to Mogadishu compared to other states.

how they don't hold themselves accountable.

how none of these actions are in Hawiye interests.

how Hawiye stand in the way of every leader, even Hawiye leaders.

How they cannot lead the country and have the nerve to hold isbaaros and attack/march on the Government.

She even attacks the "loud mouthed" Hawiye MPs.

She warns them that they are the ones who are suffering from their own disastrous mistakes.

She said, build your other regions instead of just Mogadishu.

She said, where are the IMAMS? & "Pray for Hawiye".

"the curse of the people may have befallen you, pray for yourselves".

1991 was the beginning of "Halaag and Habaar"- that's why Kenya is claiming our sea.

Show me the lies?
:cosbyhmm:

Last edited:
Word for word what everyone else is saying about Mogadishu. It's a damn shame that you can hardly find any Hawiye that is willing to say the same/hold each other accountable. Farhia needs to lead them to glory.

They follow each other into sin, educated or uneducated, united for destruction. They don't stop each other.

Last edited:

"30 years of khasaaro"

how the businessmen refuse to pay taxes and facilitate/support terror in order to keep illicit income for their own children at the detriment of other Hawiye.

How they cannot lead the country and have the nerve to hold isbaaros and attack/march on the Government.

She warns them that they are the ones who are suffering from their own disastrous mistakes.

Show me the lies?

imams is their versins of siltans, though primative and not as powerful or lengthy hisotry as a sultan or ugaas from the darood nations,

i agree with her, she is right, ahmed madoobe would excetute any Ogaden who kills another person in jubaland, yet hawiye do not hold accountable to themsleves,

marehan also have hawiye culture, hiraale allowed marehan to do as they wished, rape, looting, he never stopped them, but Ogaden in kismayo rule with honest and fairness, waa dacad

i was made to pay bribe to a fmela officer in xamar airport she worked in the aiport, had my little sister so gave them the money as i did not want harm for her,

yet in kismayo the ogaden do not touch you, they just ask for a damiin responsible for yuo in ksimayo, their name and number in case they find out your a terrorist, and only young man give this not females or old,

hawiye is not ready to rule nor ready to have the cpaital, waa bantu in culture

tell m when ogadens and sayidka fough the british, where was hawiye? even marehans helped ahmed gurey in the 1500s, where was hawiye when ogadne fough in nfd and jubaland and ogadeniya and somaliland with sayidka etc, even biomal fough the italians,

people with no culture or islamic ethos, its very new to them,

imams is their versins of siltans, though primative and not as powerful or lengthy hisotry as a sultan or ugaas from the darood nations,

i agree with her, she is right, ahmed madoobe would excetute any Ogaden who kills another person in jubaland, yet hawiye do not hold accountable to themsleves,

marehan also have hawiye culture, hiraale allowed marehan to do as they wished, rape, looting, he never stopped them, but Ogaden in kismayo rule with honest and fairness, waa dacad

i was made to pay bribe to a fmela officer in xamar airport she worked in the aiport, had my little sister so gave them the money as i did not want harm for her,

yet in kismayo the ogaden do not touch you, they just ask for a damiin responsible for yuo in ksimayo, their name and number in case they find out your a terrorist, and only young man give this not females or old,

hawiye is not ready to rule nor ready to have the cpaital, waa bantu in culture

tell m when ogadens and sayidka fough the british, where was hawiye? even marehans helped ahmed gurey in the 1500s, where was hawiye when ogadne fough in nfd and jubaland and ogadeniya and somaliland with sayidka etc, even biomal fough the italians,

people with no culture or islamic ethos, its very new to them,

:hahaidiot:

Marehan live in your head rent free

:hahaidiot:

Marehan live in your head rent free

i praised marehan if you read it all, in 1500s they helped the king ahmed gurey, but truth must be told about how hiraale was not keeping his moryaan under leash,

anywyas still stands, hawiye doesnt want peace, they want forever choas,

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

"30 years of khasaaro"

She said that Hawiye don't stop each other.

That "kuligood eat haram".

They don't know what they are doing/no plan (just chaos?)

"the curse of the people may have befallen you, pray for yourselves".

1991 was the beginning of "Halaag and Habaar"- that's why Kenya is claiming our sea.

Show me the lies?
All of that is clearly false cause @Crow believes that hawiye are a good people who deserve to be given more land in mudug first it was galkacyo now they are also allowed to settle in garaacad masha Allah ruunti cumar maxamud iyo hawiye waa walaalo

i praised marehan if you read it all, in 1500s they helped the king ahmed gurey, but truth must be told about how hiraale was not keeping his moryaan under leash,

anywyas still stands, hawiye doesnt want peace, they want forever choas,

Where when you called us Hawiye, rapists, looters or have I missed something

Spare us the praise next time
Stay on topic the queen was talking of Hawiye dont know where Marehan was relevant in this thread

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Stay on topic the queen was talking of Hawiye dont know where Marehan was relevant in this thread
Boowe mareexan waa ina hawiye kkk

marehan has same culture as hawiye, waa looters and rapists, which is why they lost kismayo, people prayed to God to lift them of the huuuutu culture tyranny

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
All of that is clearly false cause @Crow believes that hawiye are a good people who deserve to be given more land in mudug first it was galkacyo now they are also allowed to settle in garaacad masha Allah ruunti cumar maxamud iyo hawiye waa walaalo
Warya, quit putting words into my mouth. I never allowed or approved of a single aborigine ever settling in my tuulo.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Warya, quit putting words into my mouth. I never allowed or approved of a single aborigine ever settling in my tuulo.
I am merely trying to raise awarness amongst you reer mudug at the end of the day its your business who you invite to your lands but all i am saying is a wise man learns from his mistakes (galkacyo) a little food for thought.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
LoL

Cuqdad much, marehan this n that
The kikuyu dumbo culture in this one :yloezpe:
How i rejoiced hearing the cagdheer marching into kismayo doing the dhaanto while slaying the ilko yaar and their moryaan cousins ceyr who backstabbed them and taken balanbal iyo dhuusomareeb from sade while sade was plotting to get kismayo from kablalax:banderas:

Long live mujaahid Ahmed madoobe waa laandheere kumade oo sedax lugood ku taagan :salute:

Ahmed madoobe destroyed the mud hut in kismayo where barre huraale was squatting :diddyass:

I have noticed thats something you share with ogaden who claim sacad are ogaden kkk

Cordial relationship :nvjpqts:

How i rejoiced hearing the cagdheer marching into kismayo doing the dhaanto while slaying the ilko yaar and their moryaan cousins ceyr who backstabbed them and taken balanbal iyo dhuusomareeb from sade while sade was plotting to get kismayo from kablalax:banderas:

Long live mujaahid Ahmed madoobe waa laandheere kumade oo sedax lugood ku taagan :salute:

Ahmed madoobe destroyed the mud hut in kismayo where barre huraale was squatting :diddyass:

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Miskiin your still trying too hard
There's no beef between OG&MX

Kabala card expired when blackie put Harti in a plastic boat enroute North

Have they arrived btw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending