Mogadishu was founded by Hiil Abroone, the Father of Sab and Samaale Somalis

He is wrong. Reer Shingaani speak a pure Somali(Maa doonte), just different from the Maxaa tiri dialect spoken in Xamarweyne
Maadoonte is spoken in both shingaani and certain neighbourhoods of xamarweyne, there's clans that inhabit both districts such as Reer Faqi and Shaanshi, it's also spoken by certain bandhawow clans. Outside of Xamar Af Maadoonte was spoken along the whole coast till Marka ie Jaziira, Dhanaane, Qoriyaale, Gandarshe, Jilib Marka and Marka.

Dhanaane and qoriyaale not being inhabited anymore.

Garaad diinle

 
Maadoonte is spoken in both shingaani and certain neighbourhoods of xamarweyne, there's clans that inhabit both districts such as Reer Faqi and Shaanshi, it's also spoken by certain bandhawow clans. Outside of Xamar Af Maadoonte was spoken along the whole coast till Marka ie Jaziira, Dhanaane, Qoriyaale, Gandarshe, Jilib Marka and Marka.

Dhanaane and qoriyaale not being inhabited anymore.
Do you speak af maa doonte?

Garaad diinle

 
No, I speak Af Maay but I understand it perfectly
Do you use words such as ishoon, bish, makhey, geeh, dey and dhan? What clans/confederacy speak it natively and can you translate some phrases to af madoonte?

Cadcad isn't an identity, shiikhaal is a title not a clan, if you want to say my clan say it properly.

Manuscripts of Reer Xamars is what's used to understand history of xamar . Not a single oral source or manuscript mentions samaale. Even the gibil madow samaale's would laugh at this bizzare claim when they all claim their progenitors to have migrated from their respective clans land in interior.

View attachment 309137
Here's an example of a real manuscript mentioning Ximyari's being first inhabitants now show one mentioning Samaale

What about the full page? Is this your? Can you digitalize it?

Muqdisho is most likely an ancient Somali coastal trading port similar to others around the Horn. If I was to hypothesise a group it would be-a different branch of early Somalis like the Madales/Madanles-an Agro pastoral group noted in many oral histories, said to have extended as far as Baydhabo to Northern Kenya. Southern Somalia before their and others defeat was most likely home to numerous other Somali languages/dialects.

Sabaens/Himyar surely had contact with early Somalis;however, there is practically no genetic, archaeological or cultural impact which would suggest control or large over ancient Somalia sites (such as exists with Xabashis).

Cadcad isn't an identity, shiikhaal is a title not a clan, if you want to say my clan say it properly.

Manuscripts of Reer Xamars is what's used to understand history of xamar . Not a single oral source or manuscript mentions samaale. Even the gibil madow samaale's would laugh at this bizzare claim when they all claim their progenitors to have migrated from their respective clans land in interior.

View attachment 309137
Here's an example of a real manuscript mentioning Ximyari's being first inhabitants now show one mentioning Samaale
Send the full paper + Since it talks about the Himyarites, these are just legends / اساطير like the ones the brother shared about Mogadishu and its founding by Abroone, the father of Sab & Samaale

And i believe that the paper that talks about Abroone is older than the one u shared 🤔

Trending