Mogadishu: Innocent pig is chased down and MURDERED by an angry mob

As if being Djiboutian means anything other than being useless. Ilaahay amarkii dadka kuwa ugu xoolaysan yaa soomaalida dul saaran intaa.

Tan billowday threadka waa gaalo yaan u maleeyay, typical fraud among somalis, kanna kulahaa jabuutiyaan aan ahay.

Jabuutiyaanka innaga xaggeenna waaba dad la yaso. Isagana wuxuu mooday wax fiican. Bakhti.

English or French please. Stupid Somalian.

A xa
i didn't know. In that case i sincerely apologize to The way some people on this thread were standing up for a wild animal and putting down fellow humans and Somalis was aggravating.

Putting down Somalis is the entire point of this thread. I'm sure it would go over very well on Stormfront.

Putting down Somalis is the entire point of this thread. I'm sure it would go over very well on Stormfront.

The cross and calling herself "Illuminated Xaliimo" even though she can't hold a candle to an illiterate Somali was all I needed to see to understand the bigotry behind her thread.

My concern is the fools who fell for it and insulted themselves.

English or French please. Stupid Somalian.

Jabuutiyaan ma tihid huh? Maxaad beenta ku falaysay marka hore? You thought claiming Djiboutian would give you a cover. You didn't expect that to backfire :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Dabadhilifkaa tahay cune, dhareerka iska tir. French kulahaa, I would spit on anybody's face who tells me they speak french :ftw9nwa: For some reason french speakers come across as retarded. It explains your self hate if you are Somali.

110% this Samira OP girl, has eaten pigs, since she's left Islam.

The whole point of her thread exactly. There is nothing lower in intelligence than worshiping a human who ate food, who slept, and who used the bathroom. These people have such retarded brain they lost sight of their animal status. Then they have the audacity to speak ill of a nomad too proud to bow down to any human except to his creator.

Somalis say: You are what you eat.

Makes sense for this unilluminated gasbag to have a brain fart of her own.

Jabuutiyaan ma tihid huh? Maxaad beenta ku falaysay marka hore? You thought claiming Djiboutian would give you a cover. You didn't expect that to backfire :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Dabadhilifkaa tahay cune, dhareerka iska tir. French kulahaa, I would spit on anybody's face who tells me they speak french :ftw9nwa: For some reason french speakers come across as retarded. It explains your self hate if you are Somali.

Ader ha igu soo caan bixin duco kugu dhacdee.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
If my people were smart , not mentally challenged nor let mad mullahs mindfuck us to justify killing an animal

We can make a fortune ,
Pigs are worth a lot of money and a booming business we don't have to consume it's meat but we can export it to where Pork are consumably delicate

In Somalia We have 1.1 million wild pigs that are worth of fortune
Instead of killing them we should consider opening pig farm and ship them abroad how hard can that be unless you want to be stuck in poverty ridden cycle

If my people were smart , not mentally challenged nor let mad mullahs mindfuck us to justify killing an animal

We can make a fortune ,
Pigs are worth a lot of money and a booming business we don't have to consume it's meat but we can export it to where Pork are consumably delicate

In Somalia We have 1.1 million wild pigs that are worth of fortune
Instead of killing them we should consider opening pig farm and ship them abroad how hard can that be unless you want to be stuck in poverty ridden cycle

Assuming you are Somali, were your parents mentally challenged? Please make sense and weigh your words lest you come across as an empty drum.

Every insult towards a somali based on their ethnicity is a direct insult to who you are as a Somali. No dignified human being accepts something like that.

Criticism and tough love for your community that show you care and want them to change something bad for a better deal makes sense. And even in that effort, you can not demean them.

This website hosts degenerate people who claim to be Somalis. Most of them are low class undignified drug addicts, alcoholics, less secularly educated even though they think their degeneracy and labeling themselves as atheists makes them more educated than most of us who put down time in college and school system.

So, we are tired of these lowlifes. Separate yourself from the usual suspects if you care and write with respect.

No insults aimed at Somalis based on them being a Somali is allowed. We are not having that BS unchallenged.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Talking like you could do better?:draketf:
They were armed with nothing but stones and sticks. they did their best.

If you were there you'd probably hide behind the real men or run away.
giphy.gif

Kill it humanely kulaha nikka:siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile:
Why drag it when it is still alive? Just bash its head in instead of dragging it 20 yards while its still alive. I'm not saying Im taking out a boar solo dont imply that
:ayaanswag:

You. I like you. Did you ever shoot any boars sxb? My ayeeyo forbid me from killing any animals back in the days. Even when my auntie insisted I slaughter the chicken. She didn’t want me messing up and not killing it the right way.

:dzmxmmb:

btw, Macalin M, adiga iyo Warsheekh brother on here seem alike. I used to confuse the two of you. When one wrote something or addressed me on the forum, I always thought I spoke/Saw the same person :ftw9nwa:

Cool guys :nvjpqts: Warsheekh wadaad waaye camal lol.

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
Why drag it when it is still alive? Just bash its head in instead of dragging it 20 yards while its still alive. I'm not saying Im taking out a boar solo dont imply that
:ayaanswag:
How do you know it’s still alive you idiot?:umwhat:
Why are you talking like you're the one who filmed the video. Like you've seen it live?:drakewtf:

It wasn't even moving at the end, Are you a psychic?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

1485041745474.jpg

Trending