Mogadishu beach looks damn nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm in awe of Somalia's beauty, we have such beautiful country MashAllah:banderas:

We do and we also have more mental people than anywhere else.

I know you categorize me as mental but it's cool
Cause 80% of us are mental

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
What the hell is Hagrid doing in SOmalia?:faysalwtf:

I wanna f*ck u on that beach. Can i?
164241_3a48379add0147f8c636c5fdae9f239a.gif

afkaa la gubb if i wanna say some i say it proudly maxaa naga galoo baas am i suppose to grateful and nice cuz this creature is in somalia it shoud be the other way round
Wallahi you are right walal, wadani oo geesi ah baad tahay.

Last edited:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Eternal is the niqbi gaal cousin you were talking about?:deadosama:

@EternalLightX run
Why would I want to dress up as a ninja ? I'm not afraid of the oogling stares of perverted sexually repressed men. Infact they can look all they want, the eternal spaghetti monster gave me this body why waste it on wearing a body bag ? I am atleast awoken to the fact a mysogonistic Arabic religion is controlling women with inert special fetish to being dominated and controlled ;). Why don't you wear the body bag honey ? I mean Muslim men are perverts anyway they rape anything, even a flash of inferior extensor ritenaculum. Women are gods we are the creators of this world through we, the world wouldn't be here. So why are women time and time again victims of mysogonistic rituals ? Why don't men just bugger off and leave us alone. The men of this world should be covered up, their hedious ideologies wiped away. I'm sick of men telling me what to do !! And women who are warped in it's venomous acts can suck their dicks.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Have all the goes turned into hoes or am I just lucky? :ooh::diddyass:

Let's start a trend "Somalihoespot" be coming boys :denzelnigga:
I am not afraid that hide my sexuality ;) why should I ? Be the good little girl, let's commemorate to all the men s who f*ck anything that moves and still want a virgin, bunch of lunatic hypocritical spawns of tadpoles !!!

I am not afraid that hide my sexuality ;) why should I ? Be the good little girl, let's commemorate to all the men s who f*ck anything that moves and still want a virgin, bunch of lunatic hypocritical spawns of tadpoles !!!

Agreed sis, let's do this over some wine :diddyass:

Jane Austen and salad tossing?:fredo:

Some feminism and scissoring? :fredo:

How about sisterhood and taking care of the other hood? :denzelnigga:

Status
Not open for further replies.