Mods: Can we have dislike option on SSPOT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People abuse it and there was coordinated group-wide negging last time.
Your confusing the rep system with dislike system both were removed because of @Reiko
I wanna say I'm surprised but from what I've seen here that seems about right.

Did having alot of negs do anything?
When we had the neg system everybody shamelessly dick ride each other forming groups and randomly negging any posts with comments to go with the neg:drakelaugh:
The dislike system was garbage except that one time that isaaq poster got hit with 2000 dislike in 1 day:cryinglaughsmiley:
He deleted his account:cryinglaughsmiley:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Your confusing the rep system with dislike system both were removed because of @Reiko

When we had the neg system everybody shamelessly dick ride each other forming groups and randomly negging any posts with comments to go with the neg:drakelaugh:
The dislike system was garbage except that one time that isaaq poster got hit with 2000 dislike in 1 day:cryinglaughsmiley:
He deleted his account:cryinglaughsmiley:

2000 in a day!? Damn the fucking dedication and coordination needed for such a useless thing:mjlol::chrisfreshhah:

2000 in a day!? Damn the fucking dedication and coordination needed for such a useless thing:mjlol::chrisfreshhah:
The mods were the main ones behind it:dead:
The dislike/Neg basically made the whole site form clicks secretly coordinating attack in pm:rejoice:
You could make the best informative post you were still getting hit with dislike/neg because of your affiliation :dead:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
The mods were the main ones behind it:dead:
The dislike/Neg basically made the whole site form clicks secretly coordinating attack in pm:rejoice:
You could make the best informative post you were still getting hit with dislike/neg because of your affiliation :dead:

tenor (22).gif

I stand by what I said. So much effort towards stupid shit. I won't lie that level of pettiness is hilarious :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts