Mods: Can we have dislike option on SSPOT?

People abuse it and there was coordinated group-wide negging last time.
Your confusing the rep system with dislike system both were removed because of @Reiko
I wanna say I'm surprised but from what I've seen here that seems about right.

Did having alot of negs do anything?
When we had the neg system everybody shamelessly **** ride each other forming groups and randomly negging any posts with comments to go with the neg:drakelaugh:
The dislike system was garbage except that one time that isaaq poster got hit with 2000 dislike in 1 day:cryinglaughsmiley:
He deleted his account:cryinglaughsmiley:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Your confusing the rep system with dislike system both were removed because of @Reiko

When we had the neg system everybody shamelessly **** ride each other forming groups and randomly negging any posts with comments to go with the neg:drakelaugh:
The dislike system was garbage except that one time that isaaq poster got hit with 2000 dislike in 1 day:cryinglaughsmiley:
He deleted his account:cryinglaughsmiley:
2000 in a day!? Damn the fucking dedication and coordination needed for such a useless thing:mjlol::chrisfreshhah:

2000 in a day!? Damn the fucking dedication and coordination needed for such a useless thing:mjlol::chrisfreshhah:
The mods were the main ones behind it:dead:
The dislike/Neg basically made the whole site form clicks secretly coordinating attack in pm:rejoice:
You could make the best informative post you were still getting hit with dislike/neg because of your affiliation :dead:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
The mods were the main ones behind it:dead:
The dislike/Neg basically made the whole site form clicks secretly coordinating attack in pm:rejoice:
You could make the best informative post you were still getting hit with dislike/neg because of your affiliation :dead:
tenor (22).gif

I stand by what I said. So much effort towards stupid shit. I won't lie that level of pettiness is hilarious :lolbron: