Mods: Can we have dislike option on SSPOT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
There so many times a lot of us disliked someone's post and yet wanted to replay to this particular fake history of your region or qabiil, but another warrior usually shows up, but still you want to show the dislike to this post, if can can like,love why can't we dislike it ?

dislike button comes handy , it is necessary and import walahi,

dislike-emoticon-vector-clipart_csp7311200.jpg

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I think there used to be one looking at old threads why was it removed?
They need to bring it back ASAP, some members here need too many dislikes, and if they reach like 100 dislikes they should be banned right away.:siilaanyosmile:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
People abuse it and there was coordinated group-wide negging last time.

I wanna say I'm surprised but from what I've seen here that seems about right.

Did having alot of negs do anything?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Lmao I will get hella dislikes man Somalis are so mean and petty:ileycry:

Because you insult Somalis online especially our women. You always use the word "Somalian" which is very offensive then you proceed to say that Ethiopia is colonizing Somalia and that we'll be proud Ethiopians speaking Amharic and eating raw meat with Canjera, like wtf?

We Somalis don't want anything to do with you. We can be neighbours but don't claim us to be apart of you. Unlike Gallas (Oromos), we will never be bow down to the Habeshi highlanders.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Because you insult Somalis online especially our women. You always use the word "Somalian" which is very offensive then you proceed to say that Ethiopia is colonizing Somalia and that we'll be proud Ethiopians speaking Amharic and eating raw meat with Canjera, like wtf?

We Somalis don't want anything to do with you. We can be neighbours but don't claim us to be apart of you. Unlike Gallas (Oromos), we will never be bow down the Habeshi highlanders.
But I state factz:icon lol: tho I don’t make stuff up unlike you people. You guys hate habesha so much. Y’all dehumanize us. You people are too emotional and easily triggered. The mods are not fair, they moved my thread to the trash section but all the habesha bashing threads haven’t been moved. Y’all diss habesha but can’t handle the heat when I fire back. Yes I do diss Somalians but I don’t go too low unlike the people here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending