Modern FKD sessions with non-Somali people

So I live in a very white tuulo and miss FKD sessions. Once a week, 4 friends (3 cadaans + yemeni) and I go to Tim Hortons (Thankful they bought this franchise to the UK the fkd sessions feel more authentic than it would at Starbucks).
Anyway, I tell them about Somali qabils and their current affairs. They are all rooting for a qabil and they research something about their chosen qabil we argue about it.

My Yemeni friend naturally roots for his brothers and sisters, Daroods. He insists Cadcads are Persian and Indian. Since Daroods aren't united in their beliefs, he is trying to find which subclan is the purest and most Yemeni and intends to support their beliefs. His parents would never allow him to marry a non-Yemeni/Saudi/Omani and he plans to start talking to the only other Somali girl at uni since she is suspected of Daroodism and would be accepted with open arms by his family.

One white woman supports Isaaqs and is staunch secessionist, She has this image of Somaliland being a secular state in which women, LGBT and minorities have full rights. Anytime anyone disagrees with Somaliland being its own state, she accuses us of treachery. Britain created Somaliland, who are we to disagree? She plans to go to Hargeisa in summer 2020 with her Jewish boyfriend and go to the beach in her bikini.

One extremely rich white boy who I didn't think would be up for it, roots for Bantus, and has betted £10,000 on them and loves a good underdog. He is very invested and also partly funds their militias. He is also the spokespersons of Madhibans and Yibirs and would fund any militias created by them. ''A picture is worth 1000 words'' he says every week, as he refuses to verbally argue with us, he just shows us pictures of what the militias he funds did that week.
Personally I think Lacaagta baa ka badaan and he is Shaqo la'aan.

The last girl is a hippie wadani and claims qabils are social constructs made by the white colonisers so Somalia can never prosper. She gets angry at any mention of qabil. In fact, whenever the non-Somalis mentions their chosen qabil, she starts to justify any genocide that has happened against said qabil. However, when I mention my qabil she sadly reminds me that I'm not qualified to talk about qabils due to my 68 IQ.

@ikraan

Those friends of yours who represent Puntland, what do they think of the warlords and their militias in Puntland fighting one another now inside the parliament and in the suburbs of Garowe and some militias even put up isbaaros on the major road in and out of Bosaaso? What do they think of Amisom been deployed to Puntland?

@ikraan

Those friends of yours who represent Puntland, what do they think of the warlords and their militias in Puntland fighting one another now in parliament and in the suburbs of Garowe and some militias even put up isbaaros major roads in and out of Bosaaso? What do they think of Amisom been deployed to Puntland?

We have no Putland representation yet the yemeni dude is still researching which sub-subclan of Darood he wants to represent. Will inform you if MJs are the chosen qabil of my yemeni friend

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
this is faker then somaliland :siilaanyosmile:
no way a white dude would fund Madows qabils in somalia to arm themselves, your story seems way out of the ordinary are you sure your not trolling us

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Sounds so fake. You need to step outside your basement more often, the vitamin D deficiency is causing you to make up the most weirdest and retarded stories. Who the hell even discusses qabiil with ajnabi people. Get a grip abaha wasse

So I live in a very white tuulo and miss FKD sessions. Once a week, 4 friends (3 cadaans + yemeni) and I go to Tim Hortons (Thankful they bought this franchise to the UK the fkd sessions feel more authentic than it would at Starbucks).
Anyway, I tell them about Somali qabils and their current affairs. They are all rooting for a qabil and they research something about their chosen qabil we argue about it.

My Yemeni friend naturally roots for his brothers and sisters, Daroods. He insists Cadcads are Persian and Indian. Since Daroods aren't united in their beliefs, he is trying to find which subclan is the purest and most Yemeni and intends to support their beliefs. His parents would never allow him to marry a non-Yemeni/Saudi/Omani and he plans to start talking to the only other Somali girl at uni since she is suspected of Daroodism and would be accepted with open arms by his family.

One white woman supports Isaaqs and is staunch secessionist, She has this image of Somaliland being a secular state in which women, LGBT and minorities have full rights. Anytime anyone disagrees with Somaliland being its own state, she accuses us of treachery. Britain created Somaliland, who are we to disagree? She plans to go to Hargeisa in summer 2020 with her Jewish boyfriend and go to the beach in her bikini.

One extremely rich white boy who I didn't think would be up for it, roots for Bantus, and has betted £10,000 on them and loves a good underdog. He is very invested and also partly funds their militias. He is also the spokespersons of Madhibans and Yibirs and would fund any militias created by them. ''A picture is worth 1000 words'' he says every week, as he refuses to verbally argue with us, he just shows us pictures of what the militias he funds did that week.
Personally I think Lacaagta baa ka badaan and he is Shaqo la'aan.

The last girl is a hippie wadani and claims qabils are social constructs made by the white colonisers so Somalia can never prosper. She gets angry at any mention of qabil. In fact, whenever the non-Somalis mentions their chosen qabil, she starts to justify any genocide that has happened against said qabil. However, when I mention my qabil she sadly reminds me that I'm not qualified to talk about qabils due to my 68 IQ.

No Tim Horton's in England?
never heard nor seen one

Last time I was in Tim's was in Calgary Alberta my previous residents

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@ikraan

Those friends of yours who represent Puntland, what do they think of the warlords and their militias in Puntland fighting one another now inside the parliament and in the suburbs of Garowe and some militias even put up isbaaros on the major road in and out of Bosaaso? What do they think of Amisom been deployed to Puntland?
Why are you so obsessed with us? Crusading against us won't bring you ictiraaf.

No Tim Horton's in England?
never heard nor seen one

Last time I was in Tim's was in Calgary Alberta my previous residents

There is no Tim Hortons in London UK. They don't want to be liable for any physical aggression to happen in the FKD sessions there since is scientifically proven there's some unknown chemical in their lattes that fuel qabilism in Somali brains.

My white tuulo in Scotland has 3 Tim Hortons

There is no Tim Hortons in London UK. They don't want to be liable for any physical aggression to happen in the FKD sessions there since is scientifically proven there's some unknown chemical in their lattes that fuel qabilism in Somali brains.

My white tuulo in Scotland has 3
Tim Hortons

Ohh okay, I love to go that scotland tuulo one day

I miss the soups & french vanilla

Maybe my only chance getting Tim's Uk

As I was deported back England
ex con Reckless maali and semi automatics don't go hand to hand

when other maalis, east Asia, cadaans bikers and denka N***gers shooting at You

Ohh okay, I love to go that scotland tuulo one day

I miss the soups & french vanilla

Maybe my only chance getting Tim's Uk

As I was deported back England
ex con Reckless maali and semi automatics don't go hand to hand

when other maalis, east Asia, cadaans bikers and denka N***gers shooting at You

If I try to understand properly you were deported from Canada for gang-related stuff?
Anyways, there's many around manchester. Birmingham, Cardiff and Leicester have one pls don't come to my masakin white tuulo they don't hate Somalis yet.

Why are you so obsessed with us? Crusading against us won't bring you ictiraaf.

@Crow

Who’s “us”? I thought Garacad joined Galmudug since the Italian funding for the port or did @Samaalic Era lie to me? The Somalilanders don’t resort to moryaanism because they’ve an utmost respect for their institutions like parliament. Isn’t that the truth?

If I try to understand properly you were deported from Canada for gang-related stuff?
Anyways, there's many around manchester. Birmingham, Cardiff and Leicester have one pls don't come to my masakin white tuulo they don't hate Somalis yet.

Lol
is all good now always have been

Typical good Abdi when bad few bad decisions but has return good ways

Lesson learn I am under driver, I have big belly and small bidaar

I have never been in trouble with UK police why uk is not violence place

Unless is cornflex generation obsessed with dril music and social media peef

Nah I am old school, I don't shoot the innocent

Then alberta N**gets were shooting at me randomly places like Calgary and Edmonton

So I was left no choice buy gun shoot back self defense

but I have never killed anyone alhamdulilah

Lol
is all good now always have been

Typical good Abdi when bad few bad decisions but has return good ways

Lesson learn I am under driver, I have big belly and small bidaar

I have never been in trouble with UK police why uk is not violence place

Unless is cornflex generation obsessed with dril music and social media peef

Nah I am old school, I don't shoot the innocent

Then alberta N**gets were shooting at me randomly places like Calgary and Edmonton

So I was left no choice buy gun shoot back self defense

but I have never killed anyone alhamdulilah

@Calaso

Are you admitting to have been deported from Canada for violent criminal activities and started a new life in England by lying to the authorities? Did I get wrong? Bello.

War dadkaan maxaa ka qaldan?

@Knowles

what’s happening in PommyLand aka Londonstan?

Was the name of tuulo?
I buy you a months worth Tim's

I have alot dow in my ayuto collection Soon after driving uber 4 years

I am actually moving to neirobi for good my wife lives there with 1 son

But I move out with a years So I would like visit this tuulo the Tim's i missed

Maybe I take you with me to neirobi

@Calaso

Are you admitting to have been deported from Canada for violent criminal activities and starting a new life in England by lying to the authorities? Did I got wrong? Bello.

War dadkaan maxaa ka qaldan?

So what the home office nows, there could not do shit as I have no record in UK and northern Ireland

Overseas gun conviction means sh*less unless is terrorism or pedo's (basterds)

I walked free at Gatwick airport, there give weird looks like there watching U

And fast forward 10 years I drive them home office stuff daily basis in uber car

Was your point ? You trying look for point to have me arrests

Be my guest

Trending

Latest posts