Modern FKD sessions with non-Somali people

So what the home office nows, there could not do shit as I have no record in UK and northern Ireland

Overseas gun conviction means sh*less unless is terrorism or pedo's (basterds)

I walked free at Gatwick airport, there give weird looks like there watching U

And fast forward 10 years I drive them home office stuff daily basis in uber car

Was your point ? You trying look for point to have me arrests

Be my guest

@Calaso

I see, good luck Sxb.

Was the name of tuulo?
I buy you a months worth Tim's

I have alot dow in my ayuto collection Soon after driving uber 4 years

I am actually moving to neirobi for good my wife lives there with 1 son

But I move out with a years So I would like visit this tuulo the Tim's i missed

Maybe I take you with me to neirobi

Idk how to explain this comment but its somewhat threatening?? A man in broken english is telling me he wants to come to my tuulo and then take me to Nairobi? I'm getting a restraining order.:tacky:

Just joking but wish u the best the gang life is hard to get out of. Not saying my tuulo since it's small but you should go to Glasgow instead there is Tim Hortons and Somalis. Hope u the best in Nairobi. I used to live there x

Idk how to explain this comment but its somewhat threatening?? A man in broken english is telling me he wants to come to my tuulo and then take me to Nairobi? I'm getting a restraining order.:tacky:

Just joking but wish u the best the gang life is hard to get out of. Not saying my tuulo since it's small but you should go to Glasgow instead there is Tim Hortons and Somalis. Hope u the best in Nairobi. I used to live there x

Broken English why don't you come and teach since you better

My knowledge of english is that good, we can all see

And nobody is threatening you cause
I did not say i want you, I said you can come along if you want

Now that you mention Glasgow, why would leave bristol to drive up north 9 hours

Just to see depressed insdutral city such as Glasgow

I pass

P.s Are you there because your Fob waiting indefinite live to remain LOL

Broken English why don't you come and teach since you better

My knowledge of english is that good, we can all see

And nobody is threatening you cause
I did not say i want you, I said you can come along if you want

Now that you mention Glasgow, why would leave bristol to drive up north 9 hours

Just to see depressed insdutral city such as Glasgow

I pass

P.s Are you there because your Fob waiting indefinite live to remain LOL

Glasgow is nothing like what people think of it. It's a vibrant, welcoming and cheap city. I'm not a FOB lmfaoooooo I'm British, I'm just studying in my tuulo.
Why would you drive 9 hours to Glasgow? I thought you were killing niggas for soup and french vanillas?

Glasgow is nothing like what people think of it. It's a vibrant, welcoming and cheap city. I'm not a FOB lmfaoooooo I'm British, I'm just studying in my tuulo.
Why would you drive 9 hours to Glasgow? I thought you were killing niggas for soup and french vanillas?

Edited version,
I might have come of to harsh apologise

Yeah Whatever
But I do like your personal so far

I think your open minded kind of bubble person

Don't be offended on the same page
don't start non, there wont be no

Natural we all do respect Somali sisters dearly from the bottom of our hearts

I am joking good night no hard feeling

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
@Crow

Who’s “us”? I thought Garacad joined Galmudug since the Italian funding for the port or did @Samaalic Era lie to me? The Somalilanders don’t resort to moryaanism because they’ve an utmost respect for their institutions like parliament. Isn’t that the truth?
lol, somaliland don't even exist, farmaajos funding the grand opening of golisland as we speak its getting hectic

lol, somaliland don't even exist, farmaajos funding the grand opening of golisland as we speak its getting hectic

@Tukraq

Don’t bark at the wrong tree, couldn’t care if somaliland existed or not, but the fact is Puntland has exhibited Mooryaan Militias and warlord politics which was known to Mogadishu a decade ago. President Abdulahi Yusuf must be rolling in his grave to how his creation became a Mooryaan enclave. Maybe it’s time for Amisom to intervene.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Don’t bark at the wrong tree, couldn’t care if somaliland existed or not, but the fact is Puntland has exhibited Mooryaan Militias and warlord politics which was known to Mogadishu a decade ago. President Abdulahi Yusuf must be rolling in his grave to how his creation became a Mooryaan enclave. Maybe it’s time for Amisom to intervene.
warlord? what are you talking about this aint the 90s sxb no such thing anymore

no just parliament members with private security, not warlords

@Tukraq

“Private security”??? Istaqfurallah. These are sub-sub clan militias Sxb. Things like that will never change if you guys support it? What happened to the security apparatus of the State? No one should be allowed to have his own militias aka private security from his sub sub clan.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

“Private security”??? Istaqfurallah. These are sub-sub clan militias Sxb. Things like that will never change if you guys support it? What happened to the security apparatus of the State? No one should be allowed to have his own militias aka private security from his sub sub clan.
this is Africa, where the number one form of employment is private security

yes puntland needs to secure its borders from the potential of amisom coming from the south

@Tukraq

I think the best option for you reer Mudug guys is to join Galmudug and Bari and Nugaal to go alone or maybe Unite with Socorta. Sanaag and Sool should be part of Somaliland. Problems solved.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

I think the best option for you reer Mudug guys is to join Galmudug and Bari and Nugaal to go alone or maybe Unite with Socorta. Sanaag and Sool should be part of Somaliland. Problems solved.
why would we do that when were in a better situation in puntland? no need to go to foreigners

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I would suggest you teach ur friends the good part about our culture, I wouldn't introduce the destructive qabyaalad system to any somali let alone a ajnabi. You sound very smart and articulate, I would say you guys can brainstorm ideas that would improve our country and move it forward :)

You’re even worse than the old heads that sit around and talk about qabil.
Why?
Old heads are all warlords and war criminals. what my friends and I do is basically discuss Somali qabil affairs weekly as if we were discussing the premier league on Monday after all the game have been played. In fact, I'd say it's beneficial for my friends since it
1. Strengthens their research, presenting and debating skills (except for the rich guy who just as other rich men pay their way thru everything).
2. Teaches them about a country they have no has no knowledge of
3. Makes them less ignorant- for example, my friends don't think all Somalis are pirates anymore but only MJs.

Trending

Latest posts