Modern day Somali slave master

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They say if your mama dont teach u manners, the world will. :)

FaaraxFuundi

wax ma dhisi karo
I know him. Anyone got questions, I can answer. "Slave master" but they chose to go with him and chose to stay there. Shitty guy but news is being sensationalist with the "kids" who were stupid enough to wanna do this. They say slaves and grooming but in reality its kids old enough who wanted easy money and went with this guy.

And UK itching to set a precedent for that Modern Slavery Law so despite being aware of this, they decided to not treat the boys and girl as drug dealers but as victims of grooming who were promised to get paid.

I know him. Anyone got questions, I can answer. "Slave master" but they chose to go with him and chose to stay there. Shitty guy but news is being sensationalist with the "kids" who were stupid enough to wanna do this. They say slaves and grooming but in reality its kids old enough who wanted easy money and went with this guy.

And UK itching to set a precedent for that Modern Slavery Law so despite being aware of this, they decided to not treat the boys and girl as drug dealers but as victims of grooming who were promised to get paid.

giphy.gif

He should know that bringing the kids with him could lead to this.:francis:

FaaraxFuundi

wax ma dhisi karo
He should know that bringing the kids with him could lead to this.:francis:

Of course he did. I wasn't talking about his choices as I believe everyone is in agreement that it was a series of dumb choices that got him to where he is. I was just saying that the victims were more then capable of making better choices and old enough yet the media is sensationalising the story based on the grooming aspect.

Oh he did. I wasn't talking about his choices as I believe everyone is in agreement that it was a series of dumb choices that got him to where he is. I was just saying that the victims were more then capable of making better choices and old enough yet the media is sensationalising the story based on the grooming aspect.

you're probably right:ehh::ehh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending