Modern Day Slavery

Waking up at 5 am, dressing up, and sometimes skipping breakfast; the job starts at 7 am, wasting my time there until 4 pm. The daily life of a struggling citizen in today's age is a miserable lifestyle designed to prevent us from having free time to think about revolution and how to change our societies. Instead, we spend 16-18 years in school, with an additional 3-5 years to complete our indoctrination, making us docile bots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
In the tapestry of history, World War II unfolded as a clash between world views of Labour and Gold, Blood and Money. The concept of currency was meant to be a servant to society, not a master. Yet, the sweat and toil of the people don't go into building up society or boosting the community's worth; instead, it's like your taxes are a tribute, a payment to international bankers. Don't even get me started – every government these days is shackled by usury debt, like it's their own set of chains. They're all caught up in this dance around the golden calf, a script straight out of the old testament.

Celery

Vasodilator
Waking up at 5 am, dressing up, and sometimes skipping breakfast; the job starts at 7 am, wasting my time there until 4 pm. The daily life of a struggling citizen in today's age is a miserable lifestyle designed to prevent us from having free time to think about revolution and how to change our societies. Instead, we spend 16-18 years in school, with an additional 3-5 years to complete our indoctrination, making us docile bots.

This is right. Also there’s slavery of the mind which is arguably even worse. We’re given “sports teams” to cheer on, fed bullshit news cycles about death and destruction and viruses and social injustice.

Mental slavery affects black people more and their white liberal masters know how to stoke it for political benefit. They convinced black people that they’re “oppressed and shiet” and lumped them in with lgbtq rights and abortion rights to form a voting block.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
This is right. Also there’s slavery of the mind which is arguably even worse. We’re given “sports teams” to cheer on, fed bullshit news cycles about death and destruction and viruses and social injustice.

Mental slavery affects black people more and their white liberal masters know how to stoke it for political benefit. They convinced black people that they’re “oppressed and shiet” and lumped them in with lgbtq rights and abortion rights to form a voting block.
This started back in the roman days gladiator matches were not pursued only for entertainment but as a means to distract the people from the problems unfolding they have been playing this game with us for a long time :stevej:

Celery

Vasodilator
This started back in the roman days gladiator matches were not pursued only for entertainment but as a means to distract the people from the problems unfolding they have been playing this game with us for a long time :stevej:
The qomulud movement is now perfectly blended in with the “we was slaves” movement to create this…millions of young black people hold these guys to be their role models

175EBF01-424D-476F-A34E-1BCABB512DA8.jpeg
2156DCF7-F69A-4699-A740-8A1A6787BE73.jpeg

They have made us so busy we don't have time for self reflecting.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP

Working for another man for living is 100% slavery

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Man was created for a Job. You are not supposed to be in Leisure mode so that the devil might trick u into revolutions. Be grateful - you have a pay check-- there are people who work 18 hours just to afford something to eat- while u can afford hobbies and a vacation holiday. But i know what u r saying- the repetition of waking up early, doing same thing every time is grinding and soul killing.

Man was created for a Job. You are not supposed to be in Leisure mode so that the devil might trick u into revolutions. Be grateful - you have a pay check-- there are people who work 18 hours just to afford something to eat- while u can afford hobbies and a vacation holiday. But i know what u r saying- the repetition of waking up early, doing same thing every time is grinding and soul killing.
Working for 4 hours is ok but 8 hours that's against human rights.

Trending

Latest posts