Modern British are less than 1% native British

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Hunter gatherers who lived in the British isles for 1000s of years were almost completely replaced by neighboring farmers around 6000 years ago. Those Hunter gatherers could've had darker skin tone and blue eyes according to their genetics 🧬
Today they account less than 1% of modern day British ancestry. Paleolithic and Mesolithic hunter gatherers had poor reproduction rate. They couldn't even populate an island as they had to compete with carnivorous predators who also preyed on them.

main-qimg-1483de2808d7b1360333f852fe644821.jpeg

_106461763_mediaitem106461762.jpg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
So they are aboriginal australians with blue eyes????
So blue eyes is actually a mutation? Because if it was weather then this nigga wouldn’t be so dark?

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
So they are aboriginal australians with blue eyes????
So blue eyes is actually a mutation? Because if it was weather then this nigga wouldn’t be so dark?
There's a theory that Eurasians evolved light skin as a result of vitamin D deficiency but that's not entirely accurate. Light skin and light eyes in humans and animals were probably as a result of genetic mutation

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
There's a theory that Eurasians evolved light skin as a result of vitamin D deficiency but that's probably nonsense. Light skin and light eyes in humans and animals were probably as a result of genetic mutation
That’s what they taught us in class, some science class during high school.

They were talking about how Native Americans in the north like Inuit still weren’t pale skinned as compared to Scandis and shit. But anyway it’s because once they got their beige/yellowish skin tone, they received the other vitamin d from the fish they ate therefore they didn’t need to become pale skinned to adapt to the climate.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You

They were talking about how Native Americans in the north like Inuit still weren’t pale skinned as compared to Scandis and shit. But anyway it’s because once they got their beige/yellowish skin tone, they received the other vitamin d from the fish they ate therefore they didn’t need to become pale skinned to adapt to the climate.
Theories are theories. It could be true or it could be nonsense

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Theories are theories. It could be true or it could be nonsense
You’re right. They say your features depend on the climate too, but inuit don’t look like North Europeans. So yes everything is just a theory. I do think colored eyes are a genetic mutation hence why some random dark skinned ethnic groups have colored eyes/lighter hair.

The light-skin phenotype came from their near eastern side that migrated from modern Turkey and another distinct later steppe ancestry. The hunter-gatherers were dark-skinned.

Any sedentary group will out populate and organize a system that deals with resource protection and extraction, with a section of able-bodied men, get hired to fight to maximize territorial control or defend against any potential threat to the stratified society/cultures, mainly elites that centralize and concentrate wealth and influence. This will completely dominate the hunter-gatherers, which always forces them to either play the same game for competition or stagnate, leading to less likelihood for survival.

Who’s offended? Whites?
Yeah, whites thought it was a liberal agenda
He might've been lighter than this like light brown but I doubt they intended to make him black

Intense sexual selection is also given as a reason

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Modern human Hunter gatherers were all stronger than us but European HG (Cro-magnon) were the biggest and most muscular modern human. Their bones are much more robust and solid, just slightly less robust than Neanderthals probably because they settled in freezing Europe as early as 45,000 years ago, giving them enough time to evolved like their Neanderthal cousins.
Now I know why some Europeans can get very large and keep dominating strongman competitions

14b9660a8be5f277153121d3a692cb3a.jpg

A cro-magnon man from France dating back 28,000 years

Apollo

VIP
I think they exaggerated how dark skinned European hunter-gatherers were. It is only based on the idea that they lack a handful of depigmentation alleles that occurred later in West Eurasians, but at the same time these European HGs could have also lacked the genes that make Africans dark as well.

I think they likely had the skin tone of Thai people rather than Sub-Saharan Africans. It would be weird to be that dark in the ice age while having inhabited a cold area for 10,000s of years.

I think they exaggerated how dark skinned European hunter-gatherers were. It is only based on the idea that they lack a handful of depigmentation alleles that occurred later in West Eurasians, but at the same time these European HGs could have also lacked the genes that make Africans dark as well.

I think they likely had the skin tone of Thai people rather than Sub-Saharan Africans. It would be weird to be that dark in the ice age while having inhabited a cold area for 10,000s of years.
Uncanny resemblence :ftw9nwa:

rK2v3TN-3ZH8gjCMLm9tYYvQ_jFrm1TmaejbCuPJLJt1zxDf5YdfMABuiUCNu_Kldi7h-EAys9Qhr8iSzE7Oa1LVFLE90o6O9RRJFYERON4IQGPFCsf78mtd4lr8dQ

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u3.jpg

On a serious note, I've met a British folks who look like their Hunter Gatherer ancestors. They tend to be shorter & have very robust skull shapes etc.

Last edited:
Modern human Hunter gatherers were all stronger than us but European HG (Cro-magnon) were the biggest and most muscular modern human. Their bones are much more robust and solid, just slightly less robust than Neanderthals probably because they settled in freezing Europe as early as 45,000 years ago, giving them enough time to evolved like their Neanderthal cousins.
Now I know why some Europeans can get very large and keep dominating strongman competitions

View attachment 210881
A cro-magnon man from France dating back 28,000 years
The height of Western Hunter-Gatherer was decent even relative to today. Older Upper Paleolithic Gravettian men estimated on average to be 183.5 cm.

Trending