Model Ubah Hassan joining the Real Housewives of New York

This is bad representation, we should be on more respectable tv series like cooking shows like the Masterchief, the Amazing race series. Not these ratchet ass series. Bad look for you guys and us somalis whole (not saying we are great but no need to sink it further).

I don’t think it’s terrible but I hope more get into shows that will showcase their talent . Tbh I think doing what chunkz did aka start on social media is better .

This is the third Somali woman to be on one of the housewife shows. All in less than one year

View attachment 233648View attachment 233649

View attachment 233650View attachment 233651
I’ve always thought she was so beautiful ! Mashallah she’s blessed ( most Somali or East African women are, no bias ) in amazing genetics and bone structure and face. What a beauty.

Dark skin Somali women especially the tall ones are top tier.

I even remember reading about when the Italians came to Somalia, they were struck by how naturally beautiful the women are.

They spilled the tea on her WAY back on ajnabi forums. I can’t help but be a hater
:ohno:
Spill the shaax
images.jpeg-7.jpg

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Why is it when I click on this site there is always something disappointing to read EItn2cPUcAAEXgk.jpg

Where are the other ethnic muslim group nationality ladies?

The same females praising this are the same ones complaining about when Ajnabis say "it's always the Somalis"

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
what is her qabil? and her naaso look ethiopian
1660439897283.png

Those are very different as those Middle-easterners are participating in their own Shows whether in the diaspora (Shahs) or their own country Dubai, I don't see them being 'cheap & clean' for ajnabis like those females and there is a lot of tea on them, their 'easyness and cheapness' is known by ajnabis which is why other Sunni Muslims say "it's always the Somalis"

There are 400million Arabs and you can only show me one Shia girl from Bahrain in the Dubai which is their own country anyways they're 'keeping it in their community' that's when no one can shame you. The other Arab you showed me is a Lebanese which doesn't even count it's not fully Muslim Sunni nation like Somalia and the maskiin Sunni's there have their modesty corrupted by Christians & Shias.
Lol the point is Arabs outnumber us in The West yet you cannot show me one Arab Sunni Muslim lady on one of these 'real houswife reality shows' in The West.

Those Shah's from the Sunset are Iranian they're from the old skool Iranian migrants that came to The West from the 70's/80's, when the Iranian Shah was banning the hijab and encouraging them to wear skirts, those Iranians were corrupted by their ruler by the time they came to The West they were already very liberal/degerenate. Look how long those Persian Iranians been here in The West longer than Somalis and they still try to stick together female and male, they made their own TV reality show instead of their ladies going on the mainstream ones with the Gaalo Cadaan & Gaalo Madoow like the cheap & clean Somali ladies.

Show me Arab Sunni Muslim females doing this stuff outside of their communities like the cheap and clean xalimos.

Last edited:
Those are very different as those Middle-easterners are participating in their own Shows whether in the diaspora (Shahs) or their own country Dubai, I don't see them being 'cheap & clean' for ajnabis like those females and there is a lot of tea on them, their 'easyness and cheapness' is known by ajnabis which is why other Sunni Muslims say "it's always the Somalis"

There are 400million Arabs and you can only show me 1 shia girl from Bahrain in the Dubai which is their country anyways they're 'keeping it in their community' that's when no one can shame you. The other Arab you showed me is a Lebanese which doesn't even count it's not fully Muslim Sunni nation like Somalia and the maskiin Sunni's there have their modesty corrupted by Christians & Shias.

Show me Arab Sunni Muslim females doing this stuff outside of their communities like the cheap and clean xalimos.
moving-goal-posts-down-the-field.gif

It was a geniune error I forgot to put *Arab Sunni Muslim nation state backround* or any fully Sunni Muslim Nation State backround like Somalia

Are there any from your clan?
Doesn't matter you said any ethnicity. I gave you Arab and Persian. Shias are muslim so your point is invalid especially since the woman is from a Sunni Emirati and Bahraini family

Doesn't matter you said any ethnicity. I gave you Arab and Persian. Shias are muslim so your point is invalid especially since the woman is from a Sunni Emirati and Bahraini family
Well it matters now. We are a fully Sunni Muslim nation.

Btw you skipped my question, I thought you really appreciate this stuff. Where are the supermodels from your clan?

@Rocktheboat Her father is Bahraini so she is most likely Shia, as 90% of Bahrain is Shia.

Btw you skipped my question, I thought you really appreciate this stuff. Where are the supermodels from your clan?