Model Ubah Hassan joining the Real Housewives of New York

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Habiyar should be competing in Masterchef series, what can you possibly achieve through this role other than degradation of your character

No hateration pls 🙅‍♀️ I know how some of you get
Your weak attempt of gaslighting doesn’t affect me so here I go.

this creature sold old long ago but unlike Iman,she didn’t make any power moves.

the only reasons this expired Hag is back is.

1 to stay relevant (not possible)
2 try to secure the bag ( unlikely)

if your going to have a sell out as role model at least go for a winner like Iman.
Smarten up nayaa.

Your weak attempt of gaslighting doesn’t affect me so here I go.

this creature sold old long ago but unlike Iman,she didn’t make any power moves.

the only reasons this expired Hag is back is is.

1 to stay relevant(not possible)
2 try to secure the bag ( unlikely)

if your going to have a sell out as role model at least go for a winner like Iman.
Smarten up nayaa.
Chill
Iman and this woman are both beautiful and classy . No need to be catty.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
She is beautiful but this is Haram so it should not be celebrated. We need more Teachers and Doctors in our community. I’m tired of these entertainers giving us a bad reputation
Just wanna say your pfp is peak, wanna see more from Beyond in the near future

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Hustler magazine reps figured sometime ago that the somali community has great number of women that meet the African beauty standards that pleases white men. It sells well when you slap a picture of malnourished Halimo on a magazine cover.
Hating ass nigga. We aren’t malnourished. They are pristine somali weight. Being Land whales is not our nature or natural body shape.
9A46190A-248D-4219-B686-24983AA05E2F.jpeg
007FF519-CD1B-4776-92DC-E22DF15CFB71.jpeg

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
She’s very calm and non problematic
So there’s a Somali women on housewives of dubai
Atlanta
And now New York 😭

This is bad representation, we should be on more respectable tv series like cooking shows like the Masterchief, the Amazing race series. Not these ratchet ass series. Bad look for you guys and us somalis whole (not saying we are great but no need to sink it further).

Trending

Latest posts