Model iman and zuleka

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
So the model Iman abdulmajid had a affiar with a famous AA basketball player and had a daughter she named zulekah, i just stalked her daughters IG and she has no photos of her mother only her father. Did Iman abandon this daughter?

Also where is her half cadaan daughter? Is iman a neglecter?

Last edited:
Somali genes are qasaaro, you mate with madow and youโ€™re baby looks madow, you mate with cadaan and your baby looks cadaan, you mate with Asian and your baby looks Asian. You mate with Latino and your baby looks Latino. Next we gonna mate with jinni and the baby will probably be 100% jinni accudu smh

Last edited:
So the model Iman abdulmajid had a affiar with a famous AA basketball player and had a daughter she named zulekah, i just stalked her daughters IG and she has no photos of her mother only her father. Did Iman abandon this daughter?

I remember reading years ago that they were estranged. I think they're okay now.

an affair? they were married for 10yrs
anyways sheโ€™s close with the half cadaan kid but she never had a great relationship with her madow daughter.
41EDFD4E-D59A-404A-8E16-F94336D4A743.jpeg

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

This is her daughter on the right. she looks like nene leakes :mjlaugh: :dead:

77ec299517d1de5bfd2ef9ce28c89f13 (1).png

giphy.gif

Why did Somalis voted for her, what was the benefit we recivied from it, we know we are getting labeled as radical left that ruining america. Sure, we always had been labeld like that in Minneapolis or Minnesota but this lady took it to national level, Because of her now somalis want to run for politics.

There was a somali lady that knocked on my door she was running as a democrat in my district, my mom opend, kulaha vote for me I'm somali, I'm proud to say i voted republican, the district was already republican.

If somalis can't own their mall and they need a arab guy to solve their problems, if somalis can't run a country because of a stupid trabilism shit, if somalis can't be independent and half of them are in low income, is safe to say that we havent unlocked the badge of "politics" yet. We suppose to roll like the asians, education and business and focusing on own country Somalia and staying away from politics, simple right?

Here we have somalis running for politics thinking they are defeating racisim, and promoting victimhood in our community and claiming that representation is important.
This is her daughter on the right. she looks like nene leakes :mjlaugh: :dead:

View attachment 188518
giphy.gif

How is that funny though y'all are so weird.

What is her IG?

Interesting I remember hearing back decades ago that zulekha was working for Iman's organization or cosmetics company she must have done real damage to that woman when she was young if she to this day is posting captions saying it is hard for her to get out of bed due to depression also Spencer her dad seems to post on her page which she doesn't respond to and his other daughters look to be doing well.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I know this won't sound nice but truthfully none of Iman's daughters look remotely like here (not in phenotype). I know that alone must sting especially when you are constantly compared to your mother. Some Somalis are straight shooters and don't bite their tongue when making comments and a softened western child of mixed ethnicities might not be able to withstand criticisms and might internalize what is said more so.

I know this won't sound nice but truthfully none of Iman's daughters look remotely like here (not in phenotype). I know that alone must sting especially when you are constantly compared to your mother. Some Somalis are straight shooters and don't bite their tongue when making comments and a softened western child of mixed ethnicities might not be able to withstand criticisms and might internalize what is said more so.

Yeah if Iman herself had such issues with her looks that she spent hours in the mirror imagine the damage she did to that girl besides calling her fat what other words were said to her must be bad if they still haven't gotten close 40 years later.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I dont think iman daughters care about a group of people that make up a large percentage of welfare.
The daughters are set for life. Why would they care about some somalis
:francis:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yeah if Iman herself had such issues with her looks that she spent hours in the mirror imagine the damage she did to that girl besides calling her fat what other words were said to her must be bad if they still haven't gotten close 40 years later.

She always struck me as the complete opposite, being someone with a superiority complex. I'd say that was her perfectionism at work. With that critical eye it's no doubt she'd have the capacity to break anyone down. They do it all the time in modeling by making models candidly aware of all their blemishes all the time and how to offset them. It's a business predicated on vanity/appearances. And it's quite clear that neither daughter would have made it to the runway. However, their mother's wealth affords them the opportunity of not having to be involved in that exploitive industry. I sort of wonder how things would have played out if her kids looked more like the model type or if she had a full Somali daughter. Would she have pushed them into modeling?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I dont think iman daughters care about a group of people that make up a large percentage of welfare.
The daughters are set for life. Why would they care about some somalis
:francis:

They wouldn't but it's clear that having a super model (that happened to be Somali) had a psychological impact. I've sort of answered this in the post above.

I don't think being the daughter of a conventionally attractive celebrated model is easy, especially when you're bigger and self conscious. I don't think its just Somalis, I can imagine everyone compared her to her gorgeous mother and people would side eye her for not inheriting her mother's appearance. By the way, I think Zuleikha is pretty and its a shame Iman didn't try to build her daughter's confidence.

By the way its the same for a lot of daughters of celebs who have not inherited their mother's features such as the daughters of Demi moore and Brook Shields.

Trending

Latest posts