Model iman and zuleka

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So the model Iman abdulmajid had a affiar with a famous AA basketball player and had a daughter she named zulekah, i just stalked her daughters IG and she has no photos of her mother only her father. Did Iman abandon this daughter?

Also where is her half cadaan daughter? Is iman a neglecter?

Alex is the younger daughter with Bowie. She was raised by imaan during her older more richer days. But Imaan is a horrible mother. Alex now has tattos on her body.

Zuleikha probably feels like alienated from her mother. She probably thinks her mom is a white woman who is clueless about her. They can't even bond on a hair follicle level.

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Kinda reminds me of Beyonce's daughter, some of black community wasn't kind to the family and to the girl particularly

her mom is worth $120m and she living a middle class life, somalis stingy no matter where the f*ck they go :mjlol:
that’s not Somali thing maybe more of narcissistic mother thing. Even tho it’s probably true that the average Somali mother is more likely and delighted to share her wealth/assets with her sons over her daughters any day. I bet if Zuleka was a man Iman would’ve doted over her and they’d be super close today.

Last edited:
Most somali parents have no filter when it comes to raising their children..they'll throw every cuss word at ya as a form of motivation 😂I prefer parents that are straight shooters with no filter cause you'll be well prepared for the real world otherwise you'll end as snow flake 😁...I heard Zulikha's father brain washed her to hate her mother ...the real reason iman ended the marriage was due to domestic abuse...good for her leaving his sorry ass..he was also controlling freak and jealous of her fame and kartinimo.

Alex is the younger daughter with Bowie. She was raised by imaan during her older more richer days. But Imaan is a horrible mother. Alex now has tattos on her body.

Zuleikha probably feels like alienated from her mother. She probably thinks her mom is a white woman who is clueless about her. They can't even bond on a hair follicle level.

Lmfao so I forgot about the daughter Iman had with that white man so come to find out she has an Instagram and its of course pics of david, and Iman and her and her white friends this is the problem I have with black celebs who have kids with white people they create these kids with huge racial identity crisis this girl Alex will marry a white boy until one day her great grandkids are sitting around a fireplace talking about remember that tribal great-grandmother we had who was black and from Somalia smh.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lmfao so I forgot about the daughter Iman had with that white man so come to find out she has an Instagram and its of course pics of david, and Iman and her and her white friends this is the problem I have with black celebs who have kids with white people they create these kids with huge racial identity crisis this girl Alex will marry a white boy until one day her great grandkids are sitting around a fireplace talking about remember that tribal great-grandmother we had who was black and from Somalia smh.

Yes, they will be like our great great granny looked like this

1623796819723.png

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Cushites that marry out are basically saying “f*ck you and your weak genetics”.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
horta did Waris ever have any kids? and the model in my picture is named Yasmin Warsame who is from Canada she also looks like a crack ***** like waris.

I don't really know. I don't even know if she was from the UK or the States? U can google her . lol

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Somali genes are qasaaro, you mate with madow and you’re baby looks madow, you mate with cadaan and your baby looks cadaan, you mate with Asian and your baby looks Asian. You mate with Latino and your baby looks Latino. Next we gonna mate with jinni and the baby will probably be 100% jinni accudu smh

There's this one photo I saw of a Somali guy, his white wife and his son. His son looked 100% white. I couldn't believe what I saw.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Most somali parents have no filter when it comes to raising their children..they'll throw every cuss word at ya as a form of motivation 😂I prefer parents that are straight shooters with no filter cause you'll be well prepared for the real world otherwise you'll end as snow flake 😁...I heard Zulikha's father brain washed her to hate her mother ...the real reason iman ended the marriage was due to domestic abuse...good for her leaving his sorry ass..he was also controlling freak and jealous of her fame and kartinimo.
He was a decent nba player:manny: And dis you forget that iman divorced her somali husband when she left mogadushi for modeling. She is kinda messed up

Trending