Model Ikram Abdi speaks out against camerawoman

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

p96m2a49joco-sofia-hublitz.jpg

A look alike

She’s from Somaliland. I think the post from the photographer on her Instagram led to people speculating that they were in a lesbian relationship hence she was complicit. Crazy how her modelling career could have been affected had people got their way.
Somalialand lool. I thought you were gonna say madhiban. I really doubt average woke twitter clown cares for qabil. I don’t like how she threw her under the bus to save herself. It’s a ruthless world out there

Mozart

You need people like me
Somalialand lool. I thought you were gonna say madhiban. I really doubt average woke twitter clown cares for qabil. I don’t like how she threw her under the bus to save herself. It’s a ruthless world out there
Yeah I don’t think it were based off tribe but rather jealousy. I completely support her distancing herself as some of the things that came out today are indefensible and ruining your career for someone who is most likely guilty isn’t wise.

I just dislike people like these. How is it relevant to you if someone is following and how dare you give people ultimatum on what they can follow and not follow....

As much as you shouldn’t be following her I find it funny how people who think they are relevant post this:chrisfreshhah:

I don’t think anybody is gonna lose sleep overnight when god forbid @96fj_ decides to block you:pachah1:

She’s from Somaliland. I think the post from the photographer on her Instagram led to people speculating that they were in a lesbian relationship hence she was complicit. Crazy how her modelling career could have been affected had people got their way.

I'm confused. The photographer posted a pic of her and Ikram and people speculated at they were in a lesbo relationship? What did they do in the picture that made people think that?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I feel bad for Amzy she needs help she is still a somali muslim girl if they are true may allah guide her and inshallah she repents before is too late we should not slander her as muslims but rather help her and that Ikram is FAKE all of a sudden she wants to have nothing to do with her but before she was all bestie with her surely since she knew her for a long time she would have heard something since the rumours were apparently flooding before shame on her. And the way people are telling her to burn in hell as if they forgot ALLAH is the most forgiving most merciful what do we know about Amzy private life maybe she has an addiction mental illness and we dont know therefore we should remain silent and not insult her.

Last edited:
I feel bad for Amzy she needs help she is still a somali muslim girl if they are true may allah guide her and inshallah she repents before is too late we should not slander her as muslims but rather help her and that Ikram is FAKE all of a sudden she wants to have nothing to do with her but before she was all bestie with her surely since she knew her for a long time she would have heard something since the rumours were apparently flooding before shame on her. And the way people are telling her to burn in hell as if they forgot ALLAH is the most forgiving most merciful what do we know about Amzy private life maybe she has an addiction mental illness and we dont know therefore we should remain silent and not insult her.
f*ck that her victims are the ones who need help not a sexual abuser. :camby: Dont try to sympathize with her.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I HATE THESE type of people instead of keeping quite they want to take their 2 cents and further attack amzy you really think this girl cares for the victim is just her jumping bandwagon since this is a new topic

These people are all about their image and status. There is no friendship or loyalty. Everything is superficial. See how she make sure she mention social media connection is ended. That’s the ultimate rejection in their world. It’s her so called best friend and she dropped her without mentioning talking to her or anything

whatever she did is between her and allah i will sympathize with anyone that wants to repent and if thats what she intends than she deserves all help.
Actions have consequences she should have thought about repercussions when she was preying on people. Im sure you would be singing a different tune if someone sexually assaulted you.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Actions have consequences she should have thought about repercussions when she was preying on people. Im sure you would be singing a different tune if someone sexually assaulted you.
she already is punished by being exposed and im pretty sure getting death threats what more punishment does she need in this world? her going to jail will be of no use the only thing she needs is Allah in this world.

she already is punished by being exposed and im pretty sure getting death threats what more punishment does she need in this world? her going to jail will be of no use the only thing she needs is Allah in this world.
Your way to soft on sexual abusers, should Harvey Weinstein also not go to jail because he was publicly exposed and had death threats.

Jungle

VIP
I was so shocked when i checked her insta i aint even use no emojis subxaanallah :faysalwtf: if she passes for a model then every single somali women with abit of make up is a model :fittytousand: i just dont see it smh

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
These people are all about their image and status. There is no friendship or loyalty. Everything is superficial. See how she make sure she mention social media connection is ended. That’s the ultimate rejection in their world. It’s her so called best friend and she dropped her without mentioning talking to her or anything
yup these were NEVER her friends Amzy because if they truly were they wouldnt be releasing a statement to save their "reputation" but rather not address anything publically and speak to amzy on the fone. I fuckin hate these type of people no shred of loyalty whatsoever and the fact Amzy did a birthday celebration for her and this is what she repays her? disgusting.

Trending