Model Ikram Abdi speaks out against camerawoman

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
3AFCC49C-06EA-4607-9970-2429F251A166.jpeg

:pachah1: :pachah1: :pachah1:

Social Media clout and absent fathers killing my people.:mjkkk:

The energy against Ikram is qabil motivated I'm assuming because she hasn't done anything wrong. But the photographer deserves to be thrown to the lions (metaphorically speaking). A social media hiatus is needed by all Somalis.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
The energy against Ikram is qabil motivated I'm assuming because she hasn't done anything wrong. But the photographer deserves to be thrown to the lions (metaphorically speaking). A social media hiatus is needed by all Somalis.

A hiatus won't do much help, the damage has already been done.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
True, she 100% looks like a lesbo child predator i feel sorry for her mum
View attachment 127369
No the all purple clothes and that creepy smile reminds me of a creepy child predator. She doesn't inherently look like that and I wouldn't have known if people didn't out her.

How do I put it, she's giving off Jimmy Saville vibes.

Also the girl ok the left has a weirdly attractive futo, tell her I'm sending my regards.
I'm guessing it only seems big because we're all Somalis, this has probably happened with all sorts of ethnic groups but you'll never hear about it.

Social media is a curse and a blessing.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I just dislike people like these. How is it relevant to you if someone is following and how dare you give people ultimatum on what they can follow and not follow....

What’s her qabil? It’s scary how quick she has been trailed and convicted on social media by Somali women due to accusations and zero evidence except over texting someone. It’s clear she was never liked before. Somalis really hate other successful Somalis

Mozart

You need people like me
What’s her qabil? It’s scary how quick she has been trailed and convicted on social media by Somali women due to accusations and zero evidence except over texting someone. It’s clear she was never liked before. Somalis really hate other successful Somalis
She’s from Somaliland. I think the post from the photographer on her Instagram led to people speculating that they were in a lesbian relationship hence she was complicit. Crazy how her modelling career could have been affected had people got their way.

Trending

Latest posts