Mobs rampage through Stockholm beating up Somalis in revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gave a fake condemnation on Day 6 after I kept pressing you about it

So you're gonna dodge my question. You're a scumbag through and through. Keep my name out your mouth you wasteman. I have nothing to do with this video so don't include me in your bullshit.

So you're gonna dodge my question. You're a scumbag through and through. Keep my name out your mouth you wasteman. I have nothing to do with this video so don't include me in your bullshit.

I included you to show everyone how much of a Arab bootyclapper you were and I was right.

You would never condemn an Arab beast

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Ineligible seniors bus pass but she said it was the bus pass the government gave to her or something along those lines. @VicePrez
Just watched the video now. The Somali woman and the Arab are both retarded. The arab is retarded since he could have injured the old fragile lady, and the Somali woman is retarded because she refused to listen to the bus driver. She pretty much called the people racist for nothing, even though her pass didn't work... As a dude who used to take the bus to my old highschool, people making a scene in the bus are the fucking worst people ever imaginable. Also the woman could barely speak Danish, probably a fob

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Just watched the video now. The Somali woman and the Arab are both retarded. The arab is retarded since he could have injured the old fragile lady, and the Somali woman is retarded because she refused to listen to the bus driver. She pretty much called the people racist for nothing, even though her pass didn't work... As a dude who used to take the bus to my old highschool, people making a scene in the bus are the fucking worst people ever imaginable. Also the woman could barely speak Danish, probably a fob

Still blame the sub human Arab scumbag 100%. She is an old lady, a pensioner.

Even if her bus pass was invalid, physically assaulting her like that is a disgrace. Do you think dhegcas boy would do that to a 67 year old white Danish lady. It would have made the news if he did. Fucking coward he is.

Walahi years ago there was an Inuit Greenlandic old lady who's bus pass was also invalid and she caused a bit of a scene. I went up to the driver and paid for her fare. She is an old lady. She doesn't need this grief.

But what else do we expect from uncivilized sub human apes like Arabs.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Somalis pissed off the Neo-Nazis of Sweden:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...central-station-beating-refugee-children.html

The who killed the employee at the asylum center:

mUIwrnG.jpg

^^ Don't say s. bloody rubbish baa tahay. Say Somali.

What I don't understand is that even though it is horrible that a person died, the person was Arab. Why would Neo-Nazi care about an Arab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts