Mobs rampage through Stockholm beating up Somalis in revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis pissed off the Neo-Nazis of Sweden:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...central-station-beating-refugee-children.html

The who killed the employee at the asylum center:

mUIwrnG.jpg

Id be suprised IF this didnt happen

Me too. One can't blame the Swedes for being pissed off that this is occurring in their country. The real question becomes why are Somalis so apologetic towards the criminals in our community and think we can give them a free pass without there being major repercussions?

@AbdiJohnson weren't you the same one who excused the murder of this Swedish woman and dismissed it as not a big deal?

How do you think the ethnic Swedes feel when they're living in fear in their own country at the hands of these criminals ?

@Kaafiye hates Somalis. He justifies random Somalis being attacked by others. This is the way our forefathers did things and he wants this to continue.

If it were Arabs being randomly attacked he'd go insane. Notice this language. Its different when Arabs are in the picture.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@Kaafiye hates Somalis. He justifies random Somalis being attacked by others. This is the way our forefathers did things and he wants this to continue.

If it were Arabs being randomly attacked he'd go insane. Notice this language. Its different when Arabs are in the picture.

A crime is a crime and should be treated as such and if he happens to be a somali doesnt mean we should give him special treatment

A crime is a crime and should be treated as such and if he happens to be a somali doesnt mean we should give him special treatment

Exactly. A crime is a crime.

AbdiJohnson is deflecting here and claiming that I'd apologize on behalf of Arabs. He's so dishonest that he deliberately changes the topic because he knows he's being put exposed as the scumbag that he is...Yet look at the original thread posted on this forum about this Swedish woman being murdered and you'll see AbdiXayawaan excusing this crime and making it not a big deal.

AbdiJohnson apologizes for and defends criminals. He's completely disgusting.

A crime is a crime but if it were an Arab guy he would be silent.

He didn't say a word for one week when I asked him to condemn the Arab man who pushed the Somali off the bus. He refused to even condemn

Notice how this dog @AbdiJohnson is making excuses on behalf of these criminals.

I don't protect criminals. I don't give excuses on behalf of them. In my eyes, if a woman is attacked and murdered at the hands of a criminal then he should be locked up regardless of his ethnicity.

Apparently AbdiXayawaan doesn't feel the same way.

No you hate Somalis because YOU are so damn soft on Arabs. You have more sympathy for a damn Arab criminal who threw a woman off the bus than you do to Somali criminals.

No you hate Somalis because YOU are so damn soft on Arabs. You have more sympathy for a damn Arab criminal who threw a woman off the bus than you do to Somali criminals.

Instead of addressing the issue at hand, AbdiXayawaan decides to bring up Arabs....who he brings up 10x a day.

And you wonder why I hold him in such contempt.

Notice how AbdiXayawaan still hasn't condemned the murder, and he still continues to make excuses for this Somali murderer.

He claims to be in favor of Western values but everything he says on this forum contradicts that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts