Moalimu the Warlord of Ghetto speaks

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
But who elected Ahmed Madoobe? That farce of a election cannot be called a election. He came on Kenyan tanks. By force, not by the peoples vote. Who gave him the title "Governor of Jubbaland". Not the people of Jubbaland was it?
Yes elected by jubaland people.
Faramaajo wasn’t elected by one man one vote.
Ahmed Modaabe was elected same way as Farmaajo whether you liked or not.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Yes elected by jubaland people.
Faramaajo wasn’t elected by one man one vote.
Ahmed Modaabe was elected same way as Farmaajo whether you liked or not.
Same with Moalimu then. If both are legal in your eyes then so is he (Moalimu). He is then the rightful leader of the region of Gedo.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Same with Moalimu then. If both are legal in your eyes then so is he (Moalimu). He is then the rightful leader of the region of Gedo.
What Moalimu is doing is illegal, by taking one province out of State.
Jubaland is State you cannot separate.
Legally Jubaland state and president Is Ahmed Islam .
What Moalimu is doing by using Eithopian Army to control Gedo people is really shameful.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Calaf I am sorry but federalism wasn't designed to accomodate you, I know it hurts but suck it up. U found your self isolated in federalism and want to break the law of the land. PL/JL are defending the constitution not cause we hate u but the law of the land is superior to your desires. Gedo cannot form a regional state due to the 2 state rule. Plus the SFG must honor member states borders politically/territorially/security are JL duties.

U must go thru madoobe politically, u must not support any rebel groups that are violating JL borders. U must respect the security of the territory is JL role and if u want to participate that is fine as long as u follow JL protocols. What Farmajo did is a huge violation of a member state, this needs to be clarified in our constitution that any leader who violates a member states territorial integrity, political authority, or their security apparatus will be taken before the constitutional court and jailed and their right to lead will be removed. We need tough constitution no more pussy footing.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
@Calaf I am sorry but federalism wasn't designed to accomodate you, I know it hurts but suck it up. U found your self isolated in federalism and want to break the law of the land. PL/JL are defending the constitution not cause we hate u but the law of the land is superior to your desires. Gedo cannot form a regional state due to the 2 state rule. Plus the SFG must honor member states borders politically/territorially/security are JL duties.

U must go thru madoobe politically, u must not support any rebel groups that are violating JL borders. U must respect the security of the territory is JL role and if u want to participate that is fine as long as u follow JL protocols. What Farmajo did is a huge violation of a member state, this needs to be clarified in our constitution that any leader who violates a member states territorial integrity, political authority, or their security apparatus will be taken before the constitutional court and jailed and their right to lead will be removed. We need tough constitution no more pussy footing.
Well said Dr Osman!!!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Let me decode it easier for you :

1) 2 state rule has long been violated. Galmudug is 1.5 of a state and yet it was created. It went through and today Galmudug is a state. Does the rule apply to one and not another?

1.5) It ain't in nobody intrest to form a state parallel to Jubbaland, but it is on the table as a deterrent. If SNA stays then its, for some reason deemed as a threat to you. Same with KDF to us. Moalimu is repesenting the people and fufiling his duty.

2) Marehans enjoys many rights under Federalism including to two Vice President positions, Governor positions for our individual areas (i.e Gedo), control over our cities, MPs over 2 states , Mayorship over our cities and a right to contest for the position of President of Somalia/Prime Minister, something other tribes may be constraint to do so. Honestly, Federalism fed us well.

3) The real problem isn't how Gedo is being lead, its the interference from all parties. The state can be lead well and a win win solution from all sides. But Somalis as a whole are hard headed. Madoobe giving threats from one side, Farmajo from another then we have Kenyans and Ethiopians playing tag and go in the area. Where is the rule of law then.

4) When there is a fuctioning consuitutional court, that takes the word of the law and upholds it, then we can easily stop all this squabbling and problems. Madoobe will then respect the law and so will Farmajo.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
What Moalimu is doing is illegal, by taking one province out of State.
Jubaland is State you cannot separate.
Legally Jubaland state and president Is Ahmed Islam .
What Moalimu is doing by using Eithopian Army to control Gedo people is really shameful.
Gedo is still part of Jubbaland. No denial in that. Ethiopians are being used the same way Kenyans are. Shameful really that KDF and EDF are playing tag and go but all has to happen to secure the rights bestowed upon us.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
You are leading, all Harti. You guys need to stop stealing land in Kismaayo.
My sister was telling Reer Baciidyahan from Eithopia are stealing land from Harti Waamo Specially west of Kismaayo by the airport.
Even now you have one MP in Golaha degaanka Afmadow.
Lol!!
Chill out Reer Baciidyahan.
Only langab say harti waamo, iam majerteenka waamo
Screenshot_20201011-010355_Facebook.jpg