Moalimu the Warlord of Ghetto speaks

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Anigo ah majerteen osman mohamud joore why would say harti waamo what's wrong with you @DalsanJubiland
gucciwhat.png

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@DalsanJubiland my father side of the family are in jubbaland over 200 years believe me I know more than you do i think u grow up with ur reer abti thats why u keep saying hartiga waamo when its not even correct its hartiga joore but anyway we are in 2020 every nigga is for him self us Osman Mohamud joore I stand on my own feet
win.png

You are leading, all Harti. You guys need to stop stealing land in Kismaayo.
My sister was telling Reer Baciidyahan from Eithopia are stealing land from Harti Waamo Specially west of Kismaayo by the airport.
Even now you have one MP in Golaha degaanka Afmadow.
Lol!!
Chill out Reer Baciidyahan.

KKKK kulaha they have an MP in Jannatul Fardowsa Afmadow, bro stop spreading false news, No none Kumade has an MP from Afmadow

just wanted to correct you, why would a Bicidyaan get an Afmadow MP? :denzelnigga:

and why would reer bicidyaans steal land from Harti in kismayo? dont you know bicidyaan is an MJ clan brother?

Agah, seriously Dalsan i assumed you had common sense brother, :idontlike:

has your account been hacked?

lets stop spreading fake news, i noticed a lot of yall kids in here will claim harti or other non kumade tribes get seats in buale, afmadow etc, when only Mohamed zubeer, Calwyahan and Jidwaq get kursi from these places since 1960

what is next, a non kumade lives in or has an MP in Jannutal Fardowsa Doobley?

lets verify facts bro before we shoot ourselves in the mouth

Trending