Mo-G sneak disses Drake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mo-G lives in the ghetto while Drake lives at Bridle Path, the most expensive neighborhood in all of Canada.
Mo-G does not generate any income from any of his music videos (he just said that in that video shared above), while Drake is a highly paid rapper known all over the world.

Why does Drake need to make peace with some jobless lowlife?

Mo-G is still 10x the artist drake will ever be and best of all he’s not fake like drake . If you listening to a lame like drake knowing he’s the 6fraud that actually says more about you than anyone else . Some of us still have standards and respect the culture it’s you Canadians and white people pushing the stage 4 cancer waffle colored negro Aubrey PissGod

Mo-G is still 10x the artist drake will ever be and best of all he’s not fake like drake . If you listening to a lame like drake knowing he’s the 6fraud that actually says more about you than anyone else . Some of us still have standards and respect the culture it’s you Canadians and white people pushing the stage 4 cancer waffle colored negro Aubrey PissGod

If Mo-G's music is so good as you described it above, why are people not buying it? How come no music label has signed him up yet?

If Mo-G's music is so good as you described it above, why are people not buying it? How come no music label has signed him up yet?

I never said his music was good, still being the struggle rapper that he is he’s still 10x better than Fraudrey aka drake because he’s authentic . I don’t expect a Canadian to understand being real, that’s why I respect Mo-G so much

money-talks-and-bullshit-walks.jpg

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Drake aka sugo Knight :mjlol:

50 year old Diddy slapped that nigga harder than that Bantu training that Puntland soldier

Sugo Knight ? :drakelaugh: Drake’s the same man that got used as a human toilet by one of T.I.’s boys , literally.

You Canadians need to log off that waffle colored negro Drake softer than Neymar
No ones scared of that nigga who the f*ck lied to you kys

Mo-G I guess Mohammed is his name? Can you be more fake than being Somali muslim trying to act like the way he does? You cant be fake than imitating a culture thats not yours

He looks like bubbles in the wire. I thought he might have written for drake before. But after the songs he put out this year I can't trust a word out of this niggas mouth. Plus he didn't just get run out of his endz , he got run out of a whole continent

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Sad to hear.

He should go back to Somalia. He looks like a real geeljire with the high cheek bones and thin nose, shame he is wasting it talking to himself in the ghetto like this.
Why would you want more criminals to go back to Somalia?

wars

Inhermouth
How are you broke people investing so much time in what doesn’t concern you?

Sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts