Mo-G sneak disses Drake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I said they made peace and cool with each other now. Never said they were best friends.

I have a life kid, I don't give a f*ck about the dot politics. :camby:

Sad to hear.

He should go back to Somalia. He looks like a real geeljire with the high cheek bones and thin nose, shame he is wasting it talking to himself in the ghetto like this.

He is your type but he is wasting it.. may Allah guide him so that he can marry u!!

Muji

VIP
He is your type but he is wasting it.. may Allah guide him so that he can marry u!!

He’s not bad looking
:fredo:

But he needs to get his money right and educate himself.

I hate Drake for glorifying Somali gun crime so him taking on drake might have affected how I’m looking at him :cosbyhmm:

Drake aka sugo Knight :mjlol:

50 year old Diddy slapped that nigga harder than that Bantu training that Puntland soldier

Sugo Knight ? :drakelaugh: Drake’s the same man that got used as a human toilet by one of T.I.’s boys , literally.

You Canadians need to log off that waffle colored negro Drake softer than Neymar

He’s not bad looking
:fredo:

But he needs to get his money right and educate himself.

I hate Drake for glorifying Somali gun crime so him taking on drake might have affected how I’m looking at him :cosbyhmm:

That's the type of looks u like glad u still planning to marry a Somali man....so what will u do to his hair will u style it?

Muji

VIP
You into :diddyass: them types of Canadian niggas

Kkkk mali guys in London trying to like roadmen are :ohlord:
3FC6A684-D855-46D2-9B01-0F676BF12ADF.jpeg

365 days of they year

Mo-G lives in the ghetto while Drake lives at Bridle Path, the most expensive neighborhood in all of Canada.
Mo-G does not generate any income from any of his music videos (he just said that in that video shared above), while Drake is a highly paid rapper known all over the world.

Why does Drake need to make peace with some jobless lowlife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts