Mo Farahs brother sentenced to 4 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walal I’m happy to lower the bar, mr Log has just told me he lives in Kenya and I don’t want to downgrade to a third world country.

Knowles

“Lower the bar”; are we talking of a fruit meher here? mrlog lives in the States and is a wealthy person who shares a liquor and food store with a Yemeni guy and is a prominent member of the community as president of the mosque, why are you knocking him off?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-Travelodge-employee.html#comments-5970295

Drunk, high and with a head injury he stole 500 pounds from a receptionist who was trying to help him.

Apparently he has a child on the way, I’m sure the mother is some maskeen xalimo who has no idea what he gets up to.

Another day and another L for Somali men
Why doesn't his brother put him on? petty theft of £500 when your brother is a millionaire. Does mo farah not have ways in which this young man can make money through him.

Why does Mo Farah owe him anything?
Generational wealth means everyone from your fam is put on? It's stingy not to give anything to your fam, and it's not like the faraax is random it's his BLOOD brother. Especially if he's stolen in the london riots and has committed petty thefts.

Muji

VIP
Generational wealth means everyone from your fam is put on? It's stingy not to give anything to your fam, and it's not like the faraax is random it's his BLOOD brother. Especially if he's stolen in the london riots and has committed petty thefts.

Nah sis Mo Farax has worked hard for his wealth and is a law abiding citizen. He was recently knighted by the queen. Should he risk his reputation for some criminal who was caught stealing from someone who was trying to help him whilst drunk and stoned?

His brother is a grown ass man, you can say generational wealth as much as you want but that means handing money down to your kids not to your screw up sibling.

Nah sis Mo Farax has worked hard for his wealth and is a law abiding citizen. He was recently knighted by the queen. Should he risk his reputation for some criminal who was caught stealing from someone who was trying to help him whilst drunk and stoned?

His brother is a grown ass man, you can say generational wealth as much as you want but that means handing money down to your kids not to your screw up sibling.
I've even heard that he doesn't give much to his hooyo. My guy is filthy rich and his brother is stealing £500. I can't rate people who don't put their whole family on especially considering the crime his brother is commiting have to do with theft. Stingy behaviour :susp:

Muji

VIP
I've even heard that he doesn't give much to his hooyo. My guy is filthy rich and his brother is stealing £500. I can't rate people who don't put their whole family on especially considering the crime his brother is commiting have to do with theft. Stingy behaviour :susp:

Nah it’s not stingy, it’s the right thing to do.

How old are you if you don’t mind me asking?

Mo Farah refusing to give money to someone who drinks and gets high during the day is the smartest thing he can do.

Somalis need to stop expecting hand outs from family members and adopt something called responsibility.

Mo Farax has raised millions for Somalia, even started a charity for the country and is constant in touch with his mother and twin who live in somaliland. I doubt he would brag about how much he gives them because that’s not the kind of person he is.

Nah it’s not stingy, it’s the right thing to do.

How old are you if you don’t mind me asking?

Mo Farah refusing to give money to someone who drinks and gets high during the day is the smartest thing he can do.

Somalis need to stop expecting hand outs from family members and adopt something called responsibility.

Mo Farax has raised millions for Somalia, even started a charity for the country and is constant in touch with his mother and twin who live in somaliland. I doubt he would brag about how much he gives them because that’s not the kind of person he is.
I'm 21. I've grown up with my siblings and I love them to bits. If I win , everyone in my family is up. Thats the kind of person I am. Most of his brothers problems look like they are down to socio-economic factors. All i'm saying is that he can put him on through business or helping him become self sufficient.

Muji

VIP
I'm 21. I've grown up with my siblings and I love them to bits. If I win , everyone in my family is up. Thats the kind of person I am. Most of his brothers problems look like they are down to socio-economic factors. All i'm saying is that he can put him on through business or helping him become self sufficient.

You’re lucky you don’t have a sibling who is an alcoholic or a criminal or a druggie or all three in one then you might not want to be so keen on funding their vices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts