Mo Farahs brother sentenced to 4 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tragic? He did this to himself it wasn’t an accident

Imagine having mo farah as a brother and still failing in life
It’s tragic regardless probably had a traumatic childhood miskeen. I was blessed to have a father with a ph.d and wealth and values tbh

Muji

VIP
It’s tragic regardless probably had a traumatic childhood miskeen. I was blessed to have a father with a ph.d and wealth and values tbh

He had the same childhood as Mo Farah

Walalo people have been sexually abused and they didn’t go on to become thieves. Stop making excuses for him.

Walalo people have been sexually abused and they didn’t go on to become thieves. Stop making excuses for him.
I’m not making excuses I’m just saying there’s clearly some reasons behind this, but everyone’s got free will so he should be held responsible

@MARAQ DIGAAG mr suugo scientist explain what’s the difference between marrying a Jamaican criminal and a Somali criminal ?
1. Most Faraxs are Miskeen and will take their black bag without a fuss. Tell a Farax I’m calling the boolis and you won’t see him for a week. Try that with a madow thug.

2. Easier to remarry as a divorcee of a farax.

3. Faraxs are more likely to watch than cheat on their wives........

4. You can’t go the clan of a Jamaican.

Having said that , if you lie with dogs you get fleas..........

Mo Farah is as thick as a brick. He was a known khat chewer back in the days. The fellow didn’t learn much English at school, was excluded and often involved in fights. He owes to a lot to the PE teacher who drove him too many places, got Paula Radcliffe to pay for his driving lessons and got him better coaches........ Farah would have been a proper Farah if he couldn’t run ( about the only skill he has).......

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
And you guys wonder why Mo Farah doesn't have any contact with certain members of his family? Wallahi it's challenging to become the greatest growing up in that kind of household and environment. I honestly believe his wife played a pivotal role in keeping him sane and focused.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
And you guys wonder why Mo Farah doesn't have any contact with certain members of his family? Wallahi it's challenging to become the greatest growing up in that kind of household and environment. I honestly believe his wife played a pivotal role in keeping him sane and focused.
I doubt his wife had anything to do with it remember he never lived with his brother he was in the UK his brother lived in Djibouti still.

Muji

VIP
Mo Farah is as thick as a brick. He was a known khat chewer back in the days. The fellow didn’t learn much English at school, was excluded and often involved in fights. He owes to a lot to the PE teacher who drove him too many places, got Paula Radcliffe to pay for his driving lessons and got him better coaches........ Farah would have been a proper Farah if he couldn’t run ( about the only skill he has).......

Spare me the tears. Chewing khaat and having broken English isn’t exactly the same as getting drunk and robbing a hotel that’s trying to help.

Why do we always here a hypothetical sob story when a farax does something but when it’s a xalimo you sexist pigs throw her out to the wolves. Nah you are taking this L on behalf of faraxs everywhere, we don’t want to hear no Dr Phil bullshit.

Spare me the tears. Chewing khaat and having broken English isn’t exactly the same as getting drunk and robbing a hotel that’s trying to help.

Why do we always here a hypothetical sob story when a farax does something but when it’s a xalimo you sexist pigs throw her out to the wolves. Nah you are taking this L on behalf of faraxs everywhere, we don’t want to hear no Dr Phil bullshit.

The Farax is a victim of white supremacy, the school-to-prison pipeline and colonialism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts