MN folks come in. Look at this flight price 2 Florida. Today in MN winter is -55. Wey dhibteen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
D08881C2-09F7-4E15-932D-F895F31AC890.jpeg

Yupp! I’m gonna take a break from this cold ass winter weather on MLK weekend :hemad::hemad::hemad:

(I apologize for accidentally posting something very sensitive of mine. It was an accident. I send it to her last night and I forgot to delete it. I wanted to post this screenshot of the airline price. Once again I apologize if you were subjected to seeing my sensitive nature )

View attachment 62437

Yupp! I’m gonna take a break from this cold ass winter weather on MLK weekend :hemad::hemad::hemad:

(I apologize for accidentally posting something very sensitive of mine. It was an accident. I send it to her last night and I forgot to delete it. I wanted to post this screenshot of the airline price. Once again I apologize if you were subjected to seeing my sensitive nature )
U live in mn

View attachment 62437

Damn florida weather is nice

Too many british people fly out to Orlando for holidays

Would you have flown there every 2 weeks for such a price?

For $75???? Maybe just the one time a month :siilaanyolaugh:

Might head down to Spain when it warms up a bit next month :sass1:

Mate, I cant even remember the last time I saw the sun

The weather has been like this for weeks:
holloway-rd-in-overcast-weather-london-M7XFP6.jpg

Some people even develop depression here due to the lack of sunshine :faysalwtf:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
For $75???? Maybe just the one time a month :siilaanyolaugh:

Might head down to Spain when it warms up a bit next month :sass1:

Mate, I cant even remember the last time I saw the sun

The weather has been like this for weeks:
holloway-rd-in-overcast-weather-london-M7XFP6.jpg

Some people even develop depression here due to the lack of sunshine :faysalwtf:

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh: Disastrous

Nothing beats driving down the Miami Beach highway and seeing that amazing skyline smoking a joint :cool:

And the nightlife :banderas:
And their weather in Winter :ahh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 62437

Waryaa WHY r u always running away??? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts