MN folks come in. Look at this flight price 2 Florida. Today in MN winter is -55. Wey dhibteen

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I have just comeback from being in LA the last 10 days.
This cold weather is actually refreshing:banderas:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
A round way, non-stop ticket to Sacramento from January 15-23 for 184 dollars delta to be precise.

I’ve been calling @R.Kelly a cheapskate all this time but he’s up to something! He’s a genius....

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A round way, non-stop ticket to Sacramento from January 15-23 for 184 dollars delta to be precise.

I’ve been calling @R.Kelly a cheapskate all this time but he’s up to something! He’s a genius....

:friendhug: God bless you my daughter! Oops I meant my future mother of my legitimate children.

I just cut a ticket to a city in the east coast today on MLK day for $129

I mean I got someone hosting me. Someone is about to splurge me. I’ll lend her my ear. I’ll give her a chance. I’m a guest so I expect her to feed me and give me shelter. On top of that she already printed an agenda. Good grief I didn’t know what “an agenda printed “. She’s good peoples. She keeps asking me “would you like to go here or there” :hemad::hemad::hemad:

Gibiin-Udug

:friendhug: God bless you my daughter! Oops I meant my future mother of my legitimate children.

I just cut a ticket to a city in the east coast today on MLK day for $129

I mean I got someone hosting me. Someone is about to splurge me. I’ll lend her my ear. I’ll give her a chance. I’m a guest so I expect her to feed me and give me shelter. On top of that she already printed an agenda. Good grief I didn’t know what “an agenda printed “. She’s good peoples. She keeps asking me “would you like to go here or there” :hemad::hemad::hemad:
Have a nice trip menace!!!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Have a nice trip menace!!!

I’m amazed that you didn’t curse at me for my womanizing ways

Then again you are getting wiser, it’s a new year. One must figure that lax kasta news hey is dhigto baa lagu gooracaa “. We live in a free society, if she wants to accommodate me why do you ladies go berserk on me. What have I done ? Can you blame a lion for eating an antelope? Or gazelle?

Gibiin-Udug

I’m amazed that you didn’t curse at me for my womanizing ways

Then again you are getting wiser, it’s a new year. One must figure that lax kasta news hey is dhigto baa lagu gooracaa “. We live in a free society, if she wants to accommodate me why do you ladies go berserk on me. What have I done ? Can you blame a lion for eating an antelope? Or gazelle?
I didn’t curse you out because I know the woman who’s hosting you is another cheapskate. She’s digging the wrong gold, she’s actually digging for forever21 jewelry the ones that turn your skin green. So I don’t blame you for womanizing her. She should have aimed higher dee. :drakelaugh:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I didn’t curse you out because I know the woman who’s hosting you is another cheapskate. She’s digging the wrong gold, she’s actually digging for forever21 jewelry the ones that turn your skin green. So I don’t blame you for womanizing her. She should have aimed higher dee. :drakelaugh:

It’s not my fault that chicks can’t read through me :hemad:

In a way I might be a good catch..I don’t have balwad, I smoke shisha once a week...I maintain consistent employment ...I don’t take ceydh...I support my legitimate child(ren).

Gibiin-Udug

It’s not my fault that chicks can’t read through me :hemad:

In a way I might be a good catch..I don’t have balwad, I smoke shisha once a week...I maintain consistent employment ...I don’t take ceydh...I support my legitimate child(ren).

Not all women just fob women who don’t know better.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't believe it.

But then again you're lightskinned and tall with a slight bidaar but not noticeable.

So who knows..

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.