MN Faaraxs tryna rob unconscious Cadaan girl but later claims to be joking

Lord have mercy, who raised these xoolos? The lack of regard for her well being oh my god! Is this an Uber? Man if she over dosed, they’re sooo getting murder charges with the quickness. They filmed the assault too so there’s an assault charge for sure. Dumbass

That stupid nigga should have never uploaded this video on to the web, he could do time for shit like this.

Pill popping is an epidemic in Minnesota, lots of fake product flooding the market too.

#SaveMinniehopeless

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
We don’t know the full story

Dont jump to conclusions

In the end of the day he’s your Somali brother
Wym we don't kno the whole story hes slapping the up multiple times and grabbing her tiddies while she is knocked out :wtf:

If you skip to 0:52 she looks like she has down syndrome :gladbron: This nigga could get locked up for assaulting a disabled woman:kanyehmm:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
This idiot showed his face too, he’s definitely going to be doing time. Imagine raising a kid only for him to turn like this :bell:

apparently the girl is his girlfriend and it was joke, still fucked up and I don’t know if I believe it

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Wym we don't kno the whole story hes slapping the up multiple times and grabbing her tiddies while she is knocked out :wtf:

You need to stop popping these pills bro, look what happened to her. North American Faaraxs pop pills like its nothing these days may god be with you nitty’s man