MLMs should be illegal. Has anyone here lost a friend/relative to these cults

I got tricked when I was in my early twenties by Vector. One of exes’ brother is super into them. He’s a complete psychopath that only dates young ( as in 13-17 year olds) black girls for control. The reason why I know is because he told me. He’s a Mexican claiming to be Muslim, but never prays and drinks alcohol. MLMs are total cults. Has anyone here been tricked into an interview with them ? They prey on women, college students and minorities.

Also my acquaintance that’s a MLM hunbot who has always been on government aid. She’s super smug about it and refers to herself as a business owner. Mind you, she’s on sector 8. That’s another thing, people who work in MLM are very elitist. My ex’s brother would call me a wage slave . He also tried to incorporate Islam and Allah with his sale pitches.

I almost got suckered into one years ago. They always ask for money but promise they you will make 10k a month. I was like get the 150 from my 10k ill make. :drakelaugh:The people involved are always destitute and under the illusion, they will be millionaires. They are always at job fairs and job sites which is crazy.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
There are a dozen fob Faraxs in the Minneapolis area wearing suits and are peddling these ponzi schemes everyday. They have no shame and will try to con adeers and eedos that don't know any better.

Trending

Latest posts