Missing person - please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liban Nur Mohamed was 14 years old when he suddenly disappeared from his home in Denmark in September 2016. I am a journalist trying to help his friends find out what happened to him. Liban had been in Denmark only six months when he disappeared. He seemed happy to be here and had friends in school and the local football club.

(Link to local newspaper article about Liban)

https://sn.dk/Rudersdal/Efterforskn...r-hjaelp-til-at-finde-14-aarig/artikel/646251

Liban was staying with his father who came to Denmark two years before Liban. His father thinks that Liban left Denmark because he didn’t like it here, but he doesn’t know where Liban went.

Liban Nur Mohamed is the son of Nur Mohamed Ibrahim from Adale in Somalia. The father is from the Jaaji group. Sub clan Ahmed Farah, sub-sub clan Salah Ahmed and family clan Ali Salah.

Libans mother is Rahma Ali Mohamed. She should be from the Ajuran clan. Sub clan Waqle. The mother is not in Denmark, but maybe in Ethiopia.

Liban has four siblings who are living with their mother: Deeq Nur Mohamed, Mohamed Nur Mohamed, Mohamed Nur Abdirahman, Nasro Nur Mohamed.

Before Liban was brought to Denmark in 2016, he lived with family in Addis Ababa in Ethiopia. The address was: Saris Addisu Safer.

We don’t know if all the information mentioned here is correct, but that is what we have heard. We would very much like to get in touch with Liban’s mother or other family members who can help us find Liban.

If you have any information about Liban or his family you are welcome to contact me here or me by mail: kasper.vilsmark@monday.dk

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Liban Nur Mohamed was 14 years old when he suddenly disappeared from his home in Denmark in September 2016. I am a journalist trying to help his friends find out what happened to him. Liban had been in Denmark only six months when he disappeared. He seemed happy to be here and had friends in school and the local football club.

(Link to local newspaper article about Liban)

https://sn.dk/Rudersdal/Efterforskn...r-hjaelp-til-at-finde-14-aarig/artikel/646251

Liban was staying with his father who came to Denmark two years before Liban. His father thinks that Liban left Denmark because he didn’t like it here, but he doesn’t know where Liban went.

Liban Nur Mohamed is the son of Nur Mohamed Ibrahim from Adale in Somalia. The father is from the Jaaji group. Sub clan Ahmed Farah, sub-sub clan Salah Ahmed and family clan Ali Salah.

Libans mother is Rahma Ali Mohamed. She should be from the Ajuran clan. Sub clan Waqle. The mother is not in Denmark, but maybe in Ethiopia.

Liban has four siblings who are living with their mother: Deeq Nur Mohamed, Mohamed Nur Mohamed, Mohamed Nur Abdirahman, Nasro Nur Mohamed.

Before Liban was brought to Denmark in 2016, he lived with family in Addis Ababa in Ethiopia. The address was: Saris Addisu Safer.

We don’t know if all the information mentioned here is correct, but that is what we have heard. We would very much like to get in touch with Liban’s mother or other family members who can help us find Liban.

If you have any information about Liban or his family you are welcome to contact me here or me by mail: kasper.vilsmark@monday.dk

How long has he been missing?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
What if it was out of character is there any evidence he left in his own accord? i just dont think a 14 year old boy would just walk out of his parents especially if he enjoined his life

What if it was out of character is there any evidence he left in his own accord? i just dont think a 14 year old boy would just walk out of his parents especially if he enjoined his life

@sigmund 14 in Somali asylum age. He could be 20something. In grade 3, I was in class with a newly arrived Somali girl who wore a big bra size and she was supposed to be 8 years old. This guy is probably working somewhere to support his mother and siblings back in Ethiopia.

Muji

VIP
25158FD3-123B-44C3-83F8-533D63C89414.jpeg
This is his picture for those who live Denmark

Ugaaso

Deni
You're a journalist trying to help his friends find out what happened to him? but Why is the father not searching for his son?
He could've contacted Somali major news channels that are based all over Europe. Anyhoo I hope he is found very soon.

Brother, I wish I knew where he was. I will spread the news though and hopefully he is found. It is very hard to just vanish in either Denmark and Sweden unless it is for the wrong reasons.

I hope he is found soon..
Much of Sweden is heavily forested

Status
Not open for further replies.