Important Missing person - please help

Discussion in 'General' started by Kasper Vilsmark, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Kasper Vilsmark

Kasper Vilsmark

Ratings:
    +10
    Liban Nur Mohamed was 14 years old when he suddenly disappeared from his home in Denmark in September 2016. I am a journalist trying to help his friends find out what happened to him. Liban had been in Denmark only six months when he disappeared. He seemed happy to be here and had friends in school and the local football club.

(Link to local newspaper article about Liban)

https://sn.dk/Rudersdal/Efterforskn...r-hjaelp-til-at-finde-14-aarig/artikel/646251

Liban was staying with his father who came to Denmark two years before Liban. His father thinks that Liban left Denmark because he didn’t like it here, but he doesn’t know where Liban went.

Liban Nur Mohamed is the son of Nur Mohamed Ibrahim from Adale in Somalia. The father is from the Jaaji group. Sub clan Ahmed Farah, sub-sub clan Salah Ahmed and family clan Ali Salah.

Libans mother is Rahma Ali Mohamed. She should be from the Ajuran clan. Sub clan Waqle. The mother is not in Denmark, but maybe in Ethiopia.

Liban has four siblings who are living with their mother: Deeq Nur Mohamed, Mohamed Nur Mohamed, Mohamed Nur Abdirahman, Nasro Nur Mohamed.

Before Liban was brought to Denmark in 2016, he lived with family in Addis Ababa in Ethiopia. The address was: Saris Addisu Safer.

We don’t know if all the information mentioned here is correct, but that is what we have heard. We would very much like to get in touch with Liban’s mother or other family members who can help us find Liban.

If you have any information about Liban or his family you are welcome to contact me here or me by mail: kasper.vilsmark@monday.dk

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Love Love x 2
  2. Tjioux

Tjioux the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.

Ratings:
    +2,824
    How long has he been missing?

3. Kasper Vilsmark

Kasper Vilsmark

Ratings:
    +10
    Since september 2016

4. Samaalic Era

Samaalic Era

Ratings:
    +4,108
    It could be that he might have intentionally left and decided to completely cut ties with everyone he knew from what his father said and that something went wrong along the way

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  5. Kasper Vilsmark

Kasper Vilsmark

Ratings:
    +10
    That is of course an option. But apparently he left without his passport.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. sigmund

sigmund

Ratings:
    +7,090
    What if it was out of character is there any evidence he left in his own accord? i just dont think a 14 year old boy would just walk out of his parents especially if he enjoined his life

7. roble

roble

Ratings:
    +1,625
    looks he not alive but hopeful he turn out ok.

8. Nilotufian

Nilotufian

Ratings:
    +2,723
  9. AussieHustler

AussieHustler Incels need help not derision Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +12,851
    @sigmund 14 in Somali asylum age. He could be 20something. In grade 3, I was in class with a newly arrived Somali girl who wore a big bra size and she was supposed to be 8 years old. This guy is probably working somewhere to support his mother and siblings back in Ethiopia.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Knowles

Knowles Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +12,078
    25158FD3-123B-44C3-83F8-533D63C89414.jpeg This is his picture for those who live Denmark

• Informative Informative x 3
  11. sigmund

sigmund

Ratings:
    +7,090
    @AussieHustler he sure doesnt look anywhere near his 20s the boy looks at least 15 years old. All im saying is that if he enjoined living in the west what makes his dad think he left out of thin air unless he told his father he hated living in Denmark or something. If not i am going to treat this case as suspicious

12. Ugaaso

Ugaaso FaceedKaroon

Ratings:
    +2,718
    You're a journalist trying to help his friends find out what happened to him? but Why is the father not searching for his son?
    He could've contacted Somali major news channels that are based all over Europe. Anyhoo I hope he is found very soon.

13. Libaaxseendheer

Libaaxseendheer Pan-african

Ratings:
    +4,859
  14. Lordilord

Lordilord ❤Somaliland❤

Ratings:
    +2,404
    Brother, I wish I knew where he was. I will spread the news though and hopefully he is found. It is very hard to just vanish in either Denmark and Sweden unless it is for the wrong reasons.

I hope he is found soon..

15. QAADDO

QAADDO

Ratings:
    +238
    Much of Sweden is heavily forested

16. Southerner

Southerner

Ratings:
    +1,709
    The father should have been arrested the second he put that theory forward.

17. Nin-culus

Nin-culus Laandheer

Ratings:
    +1,335
    Lmfaoo

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted